chapter sixty

ashton's pov

"luke, you tweeted the wrong hashtag!" i hear michael shout, "everyones going crazy at you!"

i stifle a laugh as i hear luke groan loudly, "give me a break, i'm tired!"

"we're all tired but some fans are treating you as if you don't even know how to use twitter!" michael yelled back, walking over to me as i sat with my back against the hotel beds headrest.

"why are you here?" he asks me bluntly.

i give him a weird look, "isn't kelsey coming over to sort our clothes out?"

"yeah.. she can do that without you."

"want me to leave or something, mikey?" i laughed.

"yes actually. you're a miserable bastard half the time lately so getting you hooked up with ellie is my new hobby, leave." he says, pointing to the door and leaving me looking at him with a shocked expression.

sitting up slightly i give him a fake angry look, "i'm not miserable."

"no, but you're hung up on ellie so without making your move you will be miserable." he corrected me.

"i did make a move."

he snorted, "of course you did."

"no, I did. we have a date today."

he stares at me for a moment, probably think i'm bullshitting him but his face soon forms into an impressed look and he nods, "nice. now go."

"she probably isn't ready yet!"

"then hurry her up, we're not here long." he rolls his eyes, pulling me up by the door and pushing me outside.

"michael can you stop-,"

i'm cut off by the door being slammed in my face, "can i at least have my phone? and wallet?" i shout to him, hitting the door.

"stop shouting!" calum yells from his and lukes room.

"i'm being kicked out, of course i'm yelling!"

he's silent for a moment till his door cracks open and he pops his head out showing his slightly disgruntled facial expression from the light in the hall, "why've you been kicked out?"

"michael-,"

"i'm making him go see ellie." michael spoke, opening the door and shoving my things in my hand.

"oh," calum nods, "i thought i was gonna have to do that later, thanks mike." calum nods again, yawning this time before going to close his door, "don't fuck up." he yawns, fully closing his door this time.

i purse my lips and look at michael who gives me a sarcastic smile before closing our room door, leaving me alone in the hallway.

to ellie's place it is.

/-/

A/N

guys guys guys guys guys this is #4 in fanfiction im freaking the hell out, i never expected it to get at 10 let alone 4 tysm guys i'm so thankful you're all liking this and reading and commenting and voting and im lost for words idek

luh ya cuties (dylan o'brien voice) (duh)