chapter forty six

ellie's pov

"no way are you getting a tour dog."

"we might!" ashton defended from his place on the counter of my kitchen, me sitting opposite him from the other side of the kitchen. "calum is seriously asking everyone in our crew if they have a dog that they don't want to leave at home any more so we can have him with us."

"bring sparta!" i exclaim, "he'd be a great tour d-cat."

ashton's face gives me a stupid look as he reaches for an apple in the fruit bowl beside him before chucking it at me barely giving me time to catch it, "hi, i'm ashton irwin and allergic to cats."

"hi, i'm ashton irwin and i'm allergic to cats even though i saved one in the don't stop video instead of my non-allergic band mates which totally makes sense." i mock, chucking the apple back at him.

it hits him in the arm before he throws his arms around to catch it and glare at me, "hey, that was the directors choice."

"your music video." i shrug, catching the apple as he throws it back and taking a bite out of it. "your problem."

he tries to glare at me some more but his face just turns into a grin, "i'm happy we met, you know."

"same i guess."

"you guess?" he raises an eyebrow, hopping off the counter.

i just shrug again, "i guess so, yeah."

he smirks and my heart quickens just by the look he's giving me, what's air again?

he walks closer and i gulp, taking another bite of the apple.

but of course there's probably something you shouldn't do in life. and that's staring at an approaching ashton irwin, gulping, then taking a giant chunk out of an apple. you know why? you'll start choking.

i coughed and jumped down from the counter, holding onto my throat as i bent over and put my hands on my knees to try and cough up the piece of apple.

"ellie? ellie!" ashton kneeled down in front of me and tapped me on the shoulder, i lifted my hand and pointed to my throat, still coughing.

"oh my god." he muttered, his eyes widening.

i feel as if i'm coughing my insides out yet this apple does not want to move, i can only think of how blue my face is going right now from the lack of oxygen in my lungs.

ashton quickly stood up and got behind me, tightly wrapping his arms around my waist and keeping me bent over slightly before thrusting his hands upwards into my stomach, he keeps doing this until finally i feel the little bitch of an apple come up and i'm quick to spit it out.

i breathe heavily as i fall backwards into ashton's chest, blindly reaching my hand backwards and patting his chest. "holy shit."

"holy shit is right, you okay?"

"yeah."

"still only guessing your glad we met?" he weakly chuckles cuddling me slightly as we stand awkwardly in the kitchen.

"nope, definitely happy." i laugh before coughing.

"you sure you're okay?"

"yea-,"

"i'm not okay!"

we both turn our heads to see joey standing in the entrance of my kitchen with a bowl in his hand and wide eyes as he looked at the two of us.

i frowned before my eyes widened and i looked at the position me and ashton were in, him with his arms around my waist as i'm leaning into him pretty sweaty from nearly dying by an apple.

"joey..." i say slowly, "it's not what it looks like." i tell him, my voice hoarse.

he nods sarcastically, "so it didn't look like you were doing some weird freaky sex in the middle of your kitchen?!"

"sir, i assure you nothing-,"

"nope. not talking to you, buddy. for all i know, you could be de-flowering my niece!"

my eyes widen even more as i shake my head, "okay, joey calm down."

he shakes his head, slowly walking backwards as i de-tangle myself from ashton's arms as he stands there not having a clue what to do.

i point a finger at joey standing opposite him, "do not even think about it." i tell him slowly.

he goes to nod but legs it out of the apartment screaming for my mom making me quickly shut my door and put all of the locks on, as well as moving a chair in front of it.

"what are you doing?" i hear ashton ask.

i gulp, "i think we're about to die."

"isn't that a bit of an exaggeration?"

i look up at him, "for me, maybe. for you? not so much."

we're doomed.

/-/

A/N

ok so this isn't as long as i hoped but THE cONCERT IS THE NEXT ELLIE POV!

joey calls ellie his niece i cant

also, i just made a tumblr and i wanna do some 5sos/teen wolf imagines so hmu there with some requests maybe maybe sjppycup.tumblr.com (melanie martinez af)

also also, if you would like a physical copy of the skh ep for fREE check out my twitter as i will be buying someone a copy! just rt the tweet with a lotta retweets and if you can't find it tweet me and i'll link it to you. my twitter is @afihaunt :)