chapter ninety three

hello....... it's me...

ellie's pov

"oh my god.. is that who i think it is?"

ashton looks to where i'm pointing at the man standing in front of the car we're walking to as he just picked me up from my apartment- why we couldn't just get a cab, i have no clue.

"who, him?" he nods to the guy.

"yeah, him. don't look too much or he might know we're looking!" i whisper, nudging him in the ribs.

he gives me a confused look, "el, it's just dave he's our bodyguard-,"

"i know who he is, he's freaking dave." i roll my eyes, "he's a legend."

"why? i mean he's awesome but- you know what, i don't think i actually wanna know. your fangirl brain is switching on again."

"excuse you?" i gape at him as i stop walking and grab his arm so he looks at me. "did you just fangirl-zone me?"

"how can i fangirl-zone you if you're my girlfriend?"

"oh my god." i sigh, "you just can, and you did. and i feel deeply offended."

he chuckles, pulling me along with him to the car. "so if you're that offended i'll just leave you here then you can't get one of those fancy burgers you said you wanted to try.."

i pout, "i just want to see if they taste fancy if its from some fancy restaurant."

ashton rolls his eyes, pulling open the car door and nods at dave who gets into the front seat beside the driver. "isn't the proof of that in the name?"

"the only proof is the actual taste ashton, honestly, it's as if you have no common sense." i mutter playfully as i climb into the car, him quickly following behind and slamming the door shut. "wait why do you even have dave- no offence dave, you're great," i say quickly just in case he is listening to which he just replies with a chuckle and a thumbs up in the air. "we could just go to a restaurant without needing a bodyguard, right?"

ashton winces slightly, "well yeah but this is just you know precautionary 'cause of the paps and stuff."

i nod slowly, "i actually forgot about them.. they won't be too intense will they?" i ask, suddenly realising there will probably be a big group of people just surrounding us trying to take a picture.

guess it is a good idea to have dave with us.

"no, no, we'll just get into the restaurant quick and ignore them, don't worry." he replies, sending me a reassuring smile.

//

"luke! look over here, luke!"

"wow, the paps really did their research." i mumble to ashton as we're guided through the crowd by dave our saviour to the restaurants doors.

to my surprise ashton just picked a nice restaurant/bar place that has a very, very good reputation for its grill.. this means nice burgers and ashton is definitely a keeper for listening to what i need in life.

ashton laughed and put his hand on the small of my back, "i know right, my lip piercing must have gotten lost somewhere."

"shame the hat didn't." i muttered through a forced smile as i look up at him wearing that damn hat, "i mean seriously, bring back the fedora not that piece of-,"

"oh look, we made it!" ashton exclaims quickly as we step inside, cutting me off making me narrow my eyes at him to which he just puts a hand in my face much to the enjoyment of the paparazzi who are glued to the window and watching our every move.