chapter seventy two

[2 weeks ago]

traceyboy: L O L THROWBACK TO THIS NIGHT ;)))) CHANGED A LOT DIDN'T IT???????

3 Likes
9 Comments

hannah.j: LMAO U STILL HAVE THIS PICTURE

traceyboy: @hannah.j too good to delete :P

mukeish: ..... is this ellie? wth are you doing

traceyboy: i'm just having a bit of fun chill @mukeish

hannah.j: lmao you did that night too

traceyboy: HAHAAHAHA TRU @hannah.j

mukeish: what the fuck

mukeish: you seem like such a bully i'm not even gonna try

traceyboy: good, i don't like wasting my time on 12 year olds bye :)) @mukeish

/-/

A/N

so this story might start getting into more serious area's now that will contain forms of bullying, whether it be in the past or present, so please don't read if you don't feel comfortable or its upsetting for you! if needed you can ignore the chapters that i put a * in the title and ask me to fill you in on what's happening if that's easier? please let me know, i don't want anyone to be upset reading this. it won't be anything serious in this situation but i may say something that maybe you have experienced and if you have then just know i'm also here to talk if you want too!

also anything related to bullying in this story will be cyber-bullying (except certain parts in the future), which is always an issue that i think needs to be raised as it gets dismissed very quickly all the time as most people regard it as 'not important' and i really wish people took into account a persons mental well being as well as the physical well being from someone who was being physically bullied. society sort yourself out pleASE.

if you want me to do the * idea so you know when not to read then just comment and i'll do that for you guys :)

i feel like such a downer putting some darkness into such a light-hearted story but dude i got a back story to give you guys on ellie, any guesses on the secret yet? i swear its not all gonna be gloomy, just a few times so we can get this secret out in a realistic light.

ALSO, ellie is naturally brunette just throwing that out there woo