L.A. Dreams

Kristen's POV

Finally my parents decided to let me go to LA! I had just graduated high school when they finally decided to let me go to LA. When I turned 18, they rented a house for me in LA for one month and gave me $2000 in cash to spend starting June 27th. This trip was going to be fantastic!

Now, part of the money was going to be spent on a dream of mine. Ever since I was 15 years old, I had a crush on the YouTube sensation Joey Graceffa. He was my dream guy, and my opportunity to meet him was finally happening. Joey was starting a project called storytellers and he needed money. If someone donated $800, they would go on a personal date with him! Thanks to my newly donated money from my parents, I purchased a date for June 29th! I couldn't wait!

Joey's POV

I woke up early on the second day of my Kickstart program to see someone had already purchased the date option! I quickly grabbed my camera and began to vlog. "Hey everyone! Well today someone has been kind enough to purchase a little dateanya with me! I will let you guys know what happens when I meet her. Her name is Kristen it says here. Hmm! Interesting!" I closed my camera. June 29th was the day she purchased. I marked my calendar. This is really going to be fun.