Chapter 04: School Lunches and A Starbucks Date.

Start from the beginning

Next onto Charlie Brown who has shoulder length dark brown hair and square 'geek' classes. He is wearing a blue button up shirt with denim long trousers. On his feet he has blue Toms.

Sitting next to Charlie is Dave Linley who has short curly blonde hair and a thick American accent as he moved from America in year ten. You would think that after being in the UK for nearly three years that his accent would have gone, but it hasn't yet. He is wearing a black polo shirt with black trousers and black converse.

We say our hellos and me and Evie get up to get some food as the rest of the group have already got theirs.

As as get into the line, we push our way to the start of the line. The line travels all the way from the food station to the start of the tables which start about five feet from where I am standing.

We can go to the start of the line as we are six formers so we don't have to wait in the line like the lower years. I think it is a reward for making it into six form.

"So you okay?" Evie asks me, smiling as we wait in the line.

"Yeah I am, are you?" I ask her, grabbing a food tray from the rack.

Evie does the same.

She grabs an elastic band from her wrist, with her finger tips she rakes her fingers through her hair, tying up her black hair.

"Shall I dye my hair? I am thinking of a pink or green?" She asks, swinging her hand from one side to another.

"Urm." I say, bitting my bottom lip, thinking. "I am not sure about green as it's a yucky colour. But I am all for pink at the ends of all over." I state giving her my opinion.

"That's what Adam said also when I mentioned it to him." She replies.

As we approach the food area, she grabs a veggie burger as she doesn't like the chicken one. She prefers the veggie burgers. I grab a garlic bread pizza from the same section.

Then we stay in the line until we get to the till. Evie picks up an orange juice while I pick up a bottle of water.

"Guess what?" She asks as we have finished paying for our food. We make our way to the table where our friends are.

"What?" I ask as we take a seat down. I sit by Evie.

Unscrewing the top of the water, I take a gulp of it and place it back down. By this time, Evie has already started to eat her burger.

"We are going to get a baby in health." She says, taking a big bite out of her burger - chewing it quite louder may I add.

A baby?

"What you mean?" I ask, raising an eyebrow at her in disbelief.

"In the next lesson or Friday we are getting a plastic doll to look after for the weekend. Apparently it's discourages us to not have sex and have a child so young." She explains.

I swallow and my thoughts travel to my stomach where I still don't know if I am pregnant or not.

Well it may be too late for that, but I have to wait till four o'clock to find that out.

"You okay, you have gone pale?" She asks me, placing a hand on my shoulder.

I slowly nod and pick up my garlic bread pizza, taking a bite from it.

Dave and Charlie whip their heads around to face me and Evie. Dave opens his mouth. "Where's Olivia?" He asks me, taking a gulp from his strawberry milkshake.