Chapter 156

Lilys pov

Ever since what happened with Lizzie and Mika I've been thinking about a lot of things. I'm not ready to go to Terminus to find that no one from the prison is there. No one is alive. I had to tell Carol and Tyreese that I needed to keep searching.

"We're close." I announced and looked at another sign. "I'm gonna get you both there, make sure you're safe but I'm not gonna stay. If there's even the slightest chance that Briana or Daryl are out here I have to find them."

"Lily-" Carol started.

"No. I'm leaving." I stated.

We all stopped and listened to the sound of a walker moaning. I stood and held Judith as Tyreese turned to Carol. "I can't. Not yet." He sighed.

"You're gonna have to be able to." Carol walked over and killed the walker. "More." She whispered over to us.

Tyreese picked Carols bag up as she ran back over and we went and hid in the bushes on the other side of the tracks. They were heading our way but just as we were about to run, there was gun fire that drew them away.

We stayed put until all the walkers had passed before we walked back onto the tracks. "The gun fire. Could have been from Terminus." Tyreese looked up the tracks.

"Someone was attacking them or they were attacking someone." Carol suggested.

"Do we even want to find out?" Tyreese questioned.

"There's another track through east. It'll get us there. We'll be real careful. We're gonna get answers." I told them and walked of the tracks.

We walked for a while until we came across a small cabin. I stopped as there was someone placing fireworks onto the ground. I handed Judith to Tyreese and listened carefully to what he was saying.

"Alex didn't get it see. I knew the chick with the sword was bad news. Took like a weapon with a weapon." I instantly thought of Michonne. I crept up behind him and pointed my gun slowly at his head. "And I told Albert I want the kids hat after they bleed him out." He stopped.

"Keep your finger of the button and drop it." I pushed my gun against his head.

He raised his hands in the air. "Listen. Y'all don't have to do this. What ever you want. We've got a place where everyone's welcome."

"Shut up." I snapped. The man nodded his haed. "We're friends with the chick with the sword and the kid with the hat."

Carol went into the car and took out the seat belts to tie his hands together. Tyreese and Carol took him inside where I grabbed his bag and put the fireworks back inside.

I needed to do something. Maybe if Michonne and Carl are there then they might have an idea of where Daryl is. I had to go to Terminus. Get them out.

I took the bag into the cabin and searched through his belongings. "They attacked us. We're just holding them."

"I don't believe you." I snapped. I searched through the bag and found a rifle.

"Who else do you have? Do you know their names?" Tyreese questioned.

Carol came over and picked up another rifle and two pieces of cloth. I looked at her and she looked back at me. I think she knew what I was doing and wanted to help.

"That's it. We're just protecting ourselves. There's a bunch of us out there in six different directions. There was a lot of gun fire back home. We need to set of our charges all at the same time to confuse the dead ones away. That good for you to." He pleaded again.