Chapter 106

I made my way out of Daryl's cell and walked down to mine and Briana's to find it empty. She wasn't in there. Instead I decided to head I downstairs and over to Jace's cell, just in case they were catching up. She wasn't in there.

"Have you seen Briana?" I asked Jace. He was lying on his bed reading some sort of book.

"Last I saw she was with Beth." He replied.

"Okay. Thanks." I thanked him and turned to walk away. Before I could take a step Jace called me back.

"I never got to say thanks for what you did." He looked up from his book. "Because of you, I get to be with my sister. Thank you. You didn't have to stick your neck on the line but you did and I appreciate it."

"Don't mention it. I just figued if it were me in that situation I'd do whatever I could to find my family. Briana didn't know it but her family was right underneath her nose. All I did was prove it." I smiled and walked out of his cell and over to Beth's.

Beth and Briana were both sat inside with Judith. "Hey Lily." Briana smiled. "Did you need anything?"

"Just wanted to see if you needed any help." I asked.

"I think we have it all sorted. I'll catch you later." Briana smiled as she picked up Judith. I nodded my head and walked out of their cell. I'd have hoped she'd wanted help with something as I had nothing else I needed to do for the day except sit around. As looked around, most people were just sat around the cell block doing nothing so I wasn't the only one.

Afer a little while of standing around I decided to head back to mine and Briana's cell. I didn't get too far before Rick came over and stopped me. "Can I talk to you for a minute?"

I nodded my head questionably and he took me to the far side of the room away from everyone else.

"Do you trust Merle and Tyler?" He questioned me. Talk about getting straight to the point.

"I don't know...Yeah, why?" I replied.

"Because I've been talking to Glenn and you know what he thinks. That we should just hand 'em over." Rick told me honestly.

"I think if we give them a chance, they might be able to prove to us that we can trust them. They're both unpredictable, I've seen it, but they know how the Govorner thinks. That's something we can use to our advantage." I looked over at Merle talking to Michonne.

For a moment Rick just stood there and watched Merle and Michonne talking. Tyler must've been on the other side of the common room. "One chance. If they can't follow orders or they disrespect our rules then they're gone." Rick loosened up and turned back to me.

"I'll make sure tha-" I started to say as Carl came running into the cell block.

"Andrea!" He shouted. "Andrea's outside."

Without any seconds thought Rick began to storm forward, pulling his gun from his belt as he did so. "Get your guns and follow me." He ordered back to me and a few select other people. He then picked up two extras and handed them to Merle and Tyler. "You do anything stupid." Rick threatened them.

"You can count on us." Merle took the gun and followed Rick outside.

We all ran outside with our guns pointed and ducked behind one of the cars. I looked around for any snipers to see nothing apart from Andrea walking up the field holding a walker. As far as I could see I couldn't see anyone else.

Merle jumped out and ran towards the next car. He looked around with his gun rested on the metal on his arm. Tyler then went over and crouched on the othe side of the car.