"What important news?", I asked.

"You and Johnny are going to Poland! A place full of culture and wonderful old folk tales... As well as delicious food!", he said with a nervous smile.

"Why only Johnny and I?", I asked, a little surprised and confused by the entire situation.

"Well, he is the most entertaining actor I am working with... And in order for you to gain your confidence and skill at acting back, I thought you should go back to your home country for a while... With him...", he said.

"Home country? London is my home country...", I pointed out.

"I contacted your father... It turns out your mother was from Poland... She was Jewish...", he said.

"Jewish?! From Poland?! I never knew these things!", I said wide eyed, staring down at the ground.

He simply smiled before walking away...

3 weeks later

It has been 3 weeks yet here I am, on a plane, on my way to Poland... With Johnny by my side... We were in a private plane otherwise known as a private jet...

The director allowed me to change my appearance back to original... I now had shorter black hair again and wore my style of cloths.

I stared out the window, fascinated by the clouds and their shapes... I smiled as the direction of the plane changed making the sun bless me with it's rays as I squinted my eyes at the sudden light...

"So, you're from Poland?", I heard Johnny ask.

"Yes...", I simply said.

"Are you Jewish?", he asked.

"Just because Poland had a fair amount of Jewish people living there during the Second World War and before that, that does not make me a Jew... But yes, I am Jewish... Only half Jewish, though... My mother was Jewish but my father isn't...", I said.

"Your mother was Jewish? What do you mean by was?", he asked softly.

"My mother died on the date 7th of June, 1980... She died giving birth to me... I never met her... Nor did I know her name, nor her age when she died, nor who her parents were... The hardest thing for me not to know is that I had an older sister! It must've been so hard for her to see our mother pass away giving birth to me... She might've thought it was my fault... Which it was...", I said, trying my hardest to hold back the stinging tears of sorrow.

"After her death, I was given to my father's care... Of course, he was the type of man who needed a lover by his side... He met a young woman when he was 36 years of age... Her name was Gabriella and she was 22 at the time... They were lovers for about 10 months until my father asked for her hand... I was at their marriage and it was the hardest thing I ever had to watch... Someone I loved very dearly marry someone who was a monster towards me...", I said.

"Monster towards you?", he asked.

"Yes, she would make me cook, clean, make the beds, wash the cloths, wash the dishes, make her hair, clean the floor, wash the windows, water the plants, polish her heels, prepare a romantic bath for her and my father and a lot of other jobs... If I did not obey, I earned a whipping... My father was seduced by this woman entirely, he did not see my struggle and pain... My tears and my sorrow... He was blinded by her seductive nature... She was young, pretty, successful and able to keep him pleasured... She pushed me away, whereas she nurtured and cared for my older sister... My sister looks entirely like my father, whereas I look like my dear mother...", I said, wiping my tears away.

"And finally, when I was 15 years of age, I moved to California... Far from London... I could not bare to look at my father or Gabriella... I did not leave a note, I did not say goodbye and I most certainly did not wait any longer to escape... A year later I heard that Gabriella left my father... It turns out that she was unfaithful towards him, sleeping with 3 other younger men... I was happy that my father was finally free... But my absence had ruined him completely...", I said, crying.

"Shhh, it is not your fault... Your mother was blessed to give birth to you... You have talent, you're beautiful on the inside and out and are unique in every way... I love you just the way you are, Eleanor... Alexander does not deserve you... You are a previous and rare jewel that should be treasured forever...", he whispered, hugging me tightly.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, hugging him back... I suddenly felt his strong arms pull me onto his lap... I rest my head on his chest, inhaling my new favorite scent consisting of tobacco and liquor...

"Rest, we still have quite a trip...", he whispered, kissing the top of my head before caressing my cheek.

My eyelids slowly closed down on me, causing me to enter a world of dreams and nightmares...