"And also you broke your future Beta's ribs," he added quickly.

Oh enough with that future Alpha and Beta's crap!  Diane growled inside my head, almost overpowering my consciousness. If she takes over me, it will be nasty especially when he's an Alpha and although I have the blood of Alpha, I don't think we are able to defeat him, yet. 

I lower my head, letting my hair down so Robert couldn't see my eyes turning into the colour of silver, instead of grey. Easy, Diane.

 Robert scoffed but it was like he was smiling. I felt him move closer to me. "You need to be punished of course." He took something from his back pocket. "Give me your hand." he commands using his Alpha's tone. 

Diane growled but I shove her down and give him my right hand. He grabbed my wrist painfully and quickly put on a silver bracelet and lock it. The silver stings my skin and I hiss in pain. The inner side of the bracelet has sharp small spikes that pierce my skin and I have to bite my tongue to hold back my whimper from escaping. But Robert saw my discomfort and smirk. "I'm going to put you on duty tonight as a punishment. You're going to patrol my territory without taking that bracelet off." he said, using his Alpha tone. I clench my jaw and nod. "Good. Now get the fuck out of here." he waves me off and I quickly left the room.

Once I was out of the house, I strode into the forest and let my frustration out in a low growl. Securing the pack's perimeter is no problem and the only punishment that I accept willingly and positively. It was the only punishment that gives me a chance to shift into my wolf and let our anger out by running through the woods. I was about to take off my shirt when the damn bracelet sting my wrist. I can run and patrol in my human form but it's not fair for Diane. She needs to be in her natural form. The beast can't be kept inside, especially when the beast is an Alpha. That's what my dad told me once.

Well, damn with this piece of shit. 

I strip and shift. The silver bracelet pierces deeper into the skin but I accept the pain, channel it into anger as extra energy for me to run through the night. My body continues to expand until I was in my dark blue wolf. Since we have Alpha's blood in our system, my wolf is slightly taller and bigger than any normal male and female wolf. My wolf has silver eyes that will glow bright silver when she's mad.

My wolf stretches her body and ignores the pain in her right hind leg. She's getting strong, faster every day and I'm proud of her. 

Hey. she called me in my head. We are getting stronger and faster. I'm proud of ourselves.

I smile and mentally pat her wolf head. Thanks. Now let's run like the wind, shall we?

Diane wiggled her tail and purred in delight. We shall. she answered and we took off into the dark forest on this cold night. The silver bracelet stung our leg even more but this little junk is not going to stop us from pushing our legs to run faster and enjoy nature.

~~~~

It's almost midnight and we decided to take a break at a river on the north side of our perimeter. The river here is like a boundary that separates our territory and the rest of the northern forest. I shift back into my body and wear my clothes that have been tied at my legs. Since I'm in my human form, I can see my right wrist covered with blood as the spikes did some damaged. I wash my blood away in the river and hiss when the water and the silver metal sting me in different ways. Once my hand was pretty much clean, I drink the water from the river when I heard a group of pupils approaching from the forest. They could be the other runners and warriors assigned to patrol tonight. 

They were chattering but stopped when I know they saw me, sitting at the river bank.  My back was on them but I could tell how many of them were by sniffing their scent. There were 5 of them, 2 girls and 3 boys and one of the boys had a familiar scent.  With my sharp ears, I heard one of the 2 girls chuckle. "Oh look. It's the mute girl." She giggled. "I wonder if she can howl."