29 - Let's make love

Chapter 29 – Let's make love

DOM'S POV

Close your eyes, make a wish

And blow out the candlelight

For tonight is just your night

We're gonna celebrate, all thru the night

"Dom..."

"I want to make love to you, Andrea." It was a declaration. Yes, this is the very first time I've felt this. I wanna make love to her, I wanna make love to the woman I love.

Pour the wine, light the fire

Girl your wish is my comman

I submit to your demands

I'll do anything, girl you need only ask ♫

I pulled her against me, letting her feel my arousal. I heard Andrea gasped, and through her open mouth my eager tongue pushed past her teeth.It flicked against her... caressing hers. I am everywhere now, my hand cupped her breast.

I'll make love to you

Like you want me to

And I'll hold you tight

Baby all through the night

"Dom... baka may makakita sa'tin."

"Walang makakakita sa'tin dito Honey..." I whispered while kissing her frantically. I impatiently pulled my t-shirt over my head and flung it away. I saw Andrea's eyes went wide when I took off my jeans along with my briefs undeflately. In seconds, I joined her again. Hindi na nga ko magkandatuto sa pagtatanggal ng butones ng damit niya. I pushed it off her shoulders. Then without completing the task, I bent my head. My need to taste her was too urgent.

Her breasts were the color of cream, the texture of silk, a size that perfectly filled my palms. The sensation was electric. Kumawala ang malakas na singhap mula kay Andrea. She raked her fingers through my hair, pulling me tighter against her. Ang pangangailangan ko sa babaeng ito ay nagliliyab na sa buo kong pagkatao. I had never known what it was to let go of myself control completely. Hindi pa'to nangyari sa tana ng buhay ko. The feeling was terrifying and exciting at the same time.

I'll make love to you

When you want me to

And I will not let go

'Till you tell me to ♫

I came over her, my muscles were trembling as I braced myself over her. Ipinwesto ko ang mga tuhod ko in between her legs. I looked into her eyes and I see something... something panic. Gusto ko sanang tumigil, pero hindi. Hindi ko kaya... not this time. I had never known I could feel this kind of intensity. So I finally thrust inside her, sa una'y dahan-dahan lamang. I felt the barrier, narinig ko ang  mahina niyang pagdaing.

"Relax Honey..." I whispered to her, "Just a bit please. Don't move."

  Girl relax, let's go slow

I ain't got nowhere to go

I'm just gonna concentrate on you

Girl are you ready, it's gonna be a long night

Throw your clothes (Throw your clothes) on the floor (on the floor) 

  I'm gonna take my clothes off too