Chapter 29 ~ Read All About It (The Newlyweds)

Start from the beginning

Ryder laughs at her, "Well I'm glad I'm not that obsessed to a TV show."

"I'm not obsessed. I'm dedicated." Ryley says.

"And that's what all fangirls think." Ryder says.

Ryley smacks his arm, "Shush your bush."

"I don't have a bush." Ryder says.

Ryley pokes her tongue out at him. Ryder smirks at her.

---------------------------------

The weekend passes quickly.

It's back to school.

Ryley goes early to go by the office.

"I'm here to change up my registration forms." Ryley says.

"Why is that?" The office lady asks.

"I got married last week so I need to change some details." Ryley says.

"Congratulations," The office lady says with no enthusiasm, "Maiden name?"

"Ryley Bridges." Ryley says.

The office lady clicks the mouse of her computer a couple of times, "New last name?"

"Lynn." Ryley says, smiling.

The office lady does some typing and clicking then looks back at Ryley, "Who'd you marry?"

"Ryder Lynn." Ryley says.

"Is he a student here?" The office lady says, her voice boring and dull.

"Yes. He is." Ryley says.

"I'll change his information too. Have a nice day." The office lady says, still with no enthusiasm.

"Thanks." Ryley says and exits the office. She finds Ryder out there waiting for her. She grabs his hand and they walk to their first class of the day.

-----------------------------------

Ryley sits in her vocal class, writing notes about perfecting the voice.

"Ryley, would you like to demonstrate perfecting the voice with your past in two Broadway performances?" Her teacher asks.

She looks at Ryder sitting next to her. He nods at her to go ahead. She puts her notebook on her seat as she stands up. She goes up to the front.

"I'm going to be singing Read All About It Part 3 by Emeli Sande." Ryley says with a smile. She nods at the piano player behind her and he begins to play.

You've got the words to change a nation

But you're biting your tongue

You've spent a life time stuck in silence

Afraid you'll say something wrong

If no one ever hears it how we gonna learn your song?

So come on, come on

Come on, come on

You've got a heart as loud as lions

So why let your voice be tamed?

Baby we're a little different

There's no need to be ashamed

You've got the light to fight the shadows

So stop hiding it away

Come on, Come on