Chapter 1 ~ Your Song

Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------

Ryder wakes up in bed with Ryley's arms wrapped around him. He looks over at her to see she looks really cute when she sleeps with her sleeping smile and cute little snores. She's just adorable.

He smiles as she twitches awake.

"Morning." She says with a smile and kisses him.

"Morning babe." He says as they part from their kiss.

"Have another one of your dreams last night?" She asks.

"No." He's lying.

~Dream Mode...~

Ryder's running. He doesn't know why but he is.

He's running towards a scream but what's it from? He spots a man running with a woman in his arms. The woman has short shoulder length hair and her head looks limp in the man's arms.

The man stops and looks back at Ryder but that makes Ryder catch up.

The woman is Ryley, almost dead in the man's arms.

"What are you doing with her?" Ryder asks, angry.

"She's dead. This is the way she's supposed to be." The man says and places Ryley on the floor. The man runs away from Ryder before he can be hit.

Ryder kneels down by Ryley's side. Her face is pale, her eyes are closed and her chest is not going up and down from breathing. A tear drop falls from his eyes and lands on her cheek.

Her body then disappears and he looks around in panic. Where'd she go? She was literally lying in front of him. Lying on the cold hard ground that is the pavement.

"Rye? You should know that I love you so much. You maybe dead or something like that but I love you so freaking much. I want to know how you died but I know that man is responsible." Ryder says, closing his eyes.

The body reappears once he opens his eyes and the body moves, making Ryder cry.

"Ryder?" Ryley asks, sitting up slowly.

Ryder wraps his arms around her, kissing her cheek over and over again.

"Ryder?" Her voice is getting quieter and quieter. He unwraps his arms from around her and he smells blood.

He looks at her back to see a knife in her back, blood pouring from the nasty wound. He feels himself getting sick but her body falls on it's stomach. He's slow to catch her as she goes paler and paler.

She's dead and he falls to her side, crying...

~Awake Mode...~

"I know you're lying, Ryd." Ryley says.

"Okay," Ryder says, "I lied. I did have another nightmare."

"What happened?"

"You were dead and this man was carrying you. He put you on the ground and ran away. I knelt by your side and you disappeared. I closed my eyes and you appeared again, alive. Then as I was hugging you, I knife appeared in your back, blood falling from the wound. You died again."

Ryley wraps her arms around Ryder, "I'm not dying anytime soon. I'm not planning to be killed but nobody can be planned to be killed. You're stuck with me."

Ryder half smirks as they part from their hug. She kisses him passionately, placing a hand on his cheek gently.

"I love you so much." Ryder says, their foreheads touching.