Chapter 4 ~ Walk This Way

"Casey!"

Ryder storms up to Casey in the hallway of Julliard. Casey turns to see the dirty blonde haired boy storming up to him.

"What's up, Lynn?" Casey asks.

"I challenge you to a sing off and dance off in the dance studio at lunchtime. Bring dancers and back up singers. We'll need them." Ryder says.

"What song are you thinking?" Casey asks, folding his arms.

"A classic by Aerosmith and Run DMC. The one song that showed how rock and rap can be combined. I'm thinking we do Walk This Way." Ryder says, acting threatening.

"I'll take on Aerosmith's part. You up for Run DMC's part?" Casey asks.

"I do get a bigger part than you since Run DMC have a bigger part." Ryder says.

"We can work me in more." Casey says and turns on his heels. He goes off down the hallway.

Marley was standing behind Ryder and walks up to him. She taps him on the shoulder.

"Hey Marls. What's up?" Ryder asks.

"I heard you challenging Casey to a sing off. Why?" Marley asks.

"He loves Ryley and is trying to get her back by trying to be the better man. I want to prove I'm the better man by defeating him in a sing off. I might need Finn, Blaine and Jake's help for it. I need to call them." Ryder says and gets his phone out to call the others.

Marley sighs and takes her own phone out to text Ryley about the sing off going on at lunch.

-------------------------------------------

Ryder, Blaine, Finn and Jake stand in the main dance studio of Julliard, waiting for their opponent. Casey enters with Sebastian Smythe and two other ex-Warblers.

"We've arrived." Casey says.

"Hit it." Ryder says.

The band start to play.

Ryder, Finn, Blaine and Jake start to act all tough and threatening to their opponent's.

[Ryder (with Finn, Blaine and Jake):]

Now there's a backseat (lover)

That's always under (cover)

And I talk til my daddy say

Said you ain't seen (nuthin)

Til you're down on her (muffin)

And there's sure to be a change in ways

Now there's a cheer (leader)

That's a real big (pleaser)

As far as I can remi (nisce)

But the best thing (love it)

Was her sister and her (cousin)

And it started with a little kiss (like this)

She starts (swingin)

With the boys in (tune)

And her feet just fly up in the air

Singin hey diddle diddle with a kitty in the middle

And they swingin like it just don't care

So I took a big (chance)

At the high school (dance)

With a lady who was ready to play