Stupid Possessive Alpha.

Last week I had to leave my home and the life I had there behind to start a fresh one. Wasn't my idea but as I'm the 'child' I couldn't do anything about it. My mother didn't even explain why she wanted to move, one day she just came home, told us to pack our bags and we were gone by the next day. Something really bad must have happened. At the moment I'm staring out of my brothers car window as we have our first day of school today. Joy. Now we have to go through the new student routine all over again.

"Lexi, we're here."

I looked at what is now our new school. Wasn't anything special, looks just like any other boring school.

"Lets get this over with."

I got out of the car and walked with my brother to the reception.

"Hello how may I help?"

"We are new, Im Tom Dean and this is my sister Alexis Dean."

"Ah yes, here are your time tables and locker combo's."

"Thank you."

"Right, Lexi meet me at lunch near the benches outside."

"Okay, cya bother."

Great. Why did he have to be older than me! Now I'm alone, and to top it all of I have English. I decided to go find my locker first to try and drag the time before first period out. This is going to be a long day. At my locker I shoved my stuff in and went to grab a notepad for English when a hand slammed my locker shut. I turned around to be face to face with a very tall and very muscular boy. That's when i noticed the once full halls were now deserted. I looked at my watch and there was still a good 10 minutes before class. Maybe my watch was broken. I looked at the boy who shut my locker and now he was leaning on it just looking at me. I swear if he makes me late on my first day  ill slam his face in a locker.

"What do you think your doing?"

"Whats your name sweetheart?"

"None of your God damn business, now get of my locker!"

Before I knew it he had me pinned against my locker and was...growling?

"I'm going to ask again, what is your name?"

"Bite me."

That's when he laughed and leaned in closer putting his lips to my ear.

"Don't temp me darling."

With that he started kissing down my neck! I pushed hard on his chest but he didn't budge.

"Get of me!"

"Mine."

With that he grabbed my hand and started towing me away.

"What are you doing, I need to get to English.!"

"Not anymore you don't"

"Excuse me?"

That's when I noticed we were back at reception.

"All her classes now need to be transferred to mine."

"WHAT!"

He glared at me before looking back at the receptionist.

"Did you hear me!"

"Yes sir, right away."

I couldn't believe what was happening, I couldn't believe she was doing what he said! When she was finished he dragged me to a class with my brother in! He mouthed to me 'what the fuck?' and I just shrugged. He sat me down at a desk at the back and he sat next to me. The teacher didn't even care! He just carried on with his lesson. Half way through the lesson he pulled me onto his lap so i was facing him and started playing my my hair. Is this guy crazy or what? He pulled me closer by my ass! And when i was about to say something he put his finger to his lips and pointed to the front of the class. I was fuming!. I was so angry I didn't care about what I did next. I kneed him in the balls and ran. I ran as fast as I could and had no idea to where I was going. Suddenly I bashed into a set of lockers. When I looked up I saw him there, eyes completely black. He was again growling  and pushed his whole body up against mine trapping me. He lifted my hands above my head and held them with just one of his.

"You really shouldn't have done that."

So! Do you think I should continue?! Let me know!

Comment

Vote

Fan

!!!!!