But he's a princess

AN/Play the song when it is mentioned further in the chapter ^^

"Are only girls allowed to be princesses?" The girl asks.

"A Princess is always a girl, a boy would be a Prince." Snow White answered, Luke frowned and looked down at his lap, Michael squeezed their entwined hands and moved closer to Luke.

"Don't listen to her Luke, she was living with 7 dwarfs for fucks sake." Michael whispered, making Luke giggle, Luke leant closer to Michael so Michael let go of his hand and wrapped his arm around Luke's waist.

"But he's a princess." The little girl said loudly, Luke looked over and noticed the girl was arguing with Snow White and the girl was pointing right at him, making all the Princesses and the kids look over at them, even a few parents.

"Princesses are pretty and wear pretty clothes and have tiara's! We'll he's pretty and his dress is beautiful AND he's got a tiara! So why can't he be a princess?" The girl asks, the little girl looked upset and confused.

"Well it seems like he is a Princess then." Snow White replied, she looked back at the other Princesses and rolled her eyes at them. Luke noticed and his heart sank, he used to love Disney movies and the Disney princesses, now he's not so sure he even likes them a little bit. He knows of course he knows these are actresses, he's not a kid but it still hurts to see them act like this.

Luke was about to say he wanted to leave but their dessert showed up so Luke ate his ice cream cake that was vanilla but it was colored pink.

The Princesses played a few games with the kids and then asked who wanted to dance with them and with the Princes.

"I want to dance with him!" The girl of earlier said, Luke was looking at her, she was pointing at Michael. Michael however didn't notice since he was staring at Luke. Luke nudged Michael so he snapped out of his daze.

"What is it Kitten?" Michael asks, Luke motioned towards the little girl on the dancefloor that was pointing at him.

"I want to dance with that Prince!" The girl repeated, Michael chuckled.

"I'm not a Prince." Michael told her.

"But you're here with a Princess!" The girl says, Luke found it adorable.

"Go on then Prince Punk." Luke says, pushing Michael to the side so he'd go dance with the little girl.

"Really Luke?" Michael asked annoyed.

"I'd be really happy if you'd dance with her." Luke says, batting his eyelashes at Michael, knowing Michael wouldn't say no to him.

"You're killing me here love." Michael grunts but he turns around and walks up to the little girl, she screamed happily as Michael held a hand out to her, bowing down.

"You look really pretty tonight Little Princess." Michael says as he kisses the back of her hand, she started jumping excitedly as Michael walked onto the dancefloor with her. Luke looked around to see if this girls parents were going to come up and complain but nobody made a move.

"What is your name sir?" The girl asks.

"You can call me Prince Punk and that over there is Princess Luke but he likes to be called Princess Pink." Michael says with a wink. Luke rolls his eyes but looks as the music starts playing and the little girl steps onto Michaels shoes as he holds her hands tightly and twirls around with her on his feet.

When the song was over a lot of the other little girls walked up to dance with Michael and one of them even asked to touch his hair, so Michael crouched down and let them all run their fingers through his hair. Some girls poked his snake bites and others his eyebrow piercing, Luke kept glancing around but saw most parents smiling at the little girls and since Michael wasn't doing anything really they all let it happen.

"Prince Punk has to dance with Princess Pink!" The girl that had danced with Michael says, Michael looked over at Luke, seeing the boy bite his lip and look away quickly. Michael stood up and walked up to Luke, bowing down and holding his hand out.

"May I have this dance, Kitten?" Michael asks, Luke shook his head.

"Please, all the little princesses want to see me dance with my one true love." Michael says, Luke still shakes his head.

"Princess Pink, are you going to deny these Princesses a look on true love?" Michael asks, some of the little girls were telling him to say yes so Luke groaned and put his hand in Michaels. Of course the blond screamed as Michael pulled him up and against his chest.

"I know the perfect song too." Michael whispers to Luke, Luke frowns but puts on a smile as he's lead to the middle of the dancefloor.

Michael places his left hand on Luke's hip and pulls his right hand up with Luke's, Luke puts his left hand on Michaels shoulder. Michael took a deep breath before starting to sing Truly, Madly, Deeply from Savage Garden.

Luke blushed as Michael sang to him, twirling them around the dancefloor, Luke was actually amazed that Michael knew how to dance but also about the fact Michael was singing to him, only him in front of so many people, strangers all of them but Michael didn't seem to care as he looked into those enticing blue eyes.

Luke was lost in the feeling of Michael, his voice the only thing Luke could hear, Luke felt Michaels hand on his hip, his thumb running up and down slowly, Luke felt his left hand get sweaty but he didn't mind because he wasn't going to let go of Michael's hand. Michael ran his hand further around Luke's waist, pulling the boy against his chest. Luke moved his hand to around Michaels shoulders and placed his head on Michaels shoulder. Their left hands still up and sweating, both boys feeling it, both boys ignoring it.

They even kept dancing when Michael stopped singing, they knew the moment they stopped this night would be over. They'd leave the Ball and head back to their hotel room, they'd go to bed and be ready for another busy day the next day. They knew this dance was going to signal the ending of their date, Luke knew it to so he did something he never imagined happening quite like this. Luke moved his lips closer to Michaels neck and then up to his ear. Luke pressed himself even closer to Michael as he wanted to whisper something he was thinking about for a long time, something he finally knew he was really ready for. He didn't really know how to word out what he wanted to, he felt his heartbeat fasten as he licked his lips before speaking, but he couldn't do it, he couldn't word out his wants and needs, so he settled for the next best thing.

"It's getting pretty late Michael, we should head back to the room." Luke whispered, his voice cracking slightly but Michael hadn't noticed.

"Ok love." Michael replied, they stopped dancing but didn't step away from one another, Michael still wanted to show these kids something. He wanted to show them that yes Luke can be a Princess and yes they can both be boys and it's perfectly fine. Michael tilted his head just a little bit and Luke got the hint so when Luke moved his face closer to Michael, he pressed his lips to the pale pink ones. Michael and Luke both loved how their lips fit together, how soft the touch was and how the tingeling numbing sensation spread from their lips over the rest of their bodies. They loved how the other seemed to mold to their bodies perfectly, Luke fitted into Michaels hold like he was born to and Michael wrapped around Luke in a way Luke had never imagined a guy ever could.

"Let's go back to our hotel and cuddle yeah?" Michael asks, Luke nods and gives Michael an innocent smile, yeah Luke wanted to cuddle but he had other plans first.

AN/ Sorry for the very late update, my college is packing me with coursework and my internship and work  I have to do for that, not to mention I have a job now and a boyfriend so I have been so busy. I however have bought a new laptop so I will be updating this 3 times I think so the ending will be out today. I don't want it to end already but then I can go on with writing my other stories and update them too ^^ I will also update Self-Centered probably later today.

Again I am sorry for the long wait!!!!