You don't own me

AN/ Sorry for the late update, I've been a bit stuck for this :s I also don't know how many chapters this story is going to have but it is coming to an end :s I just have no inspiration really, I can add a lot of fluff and smut but the end is nearing... 

We spent hours cuddled up on the couch, sharing kisses here and there, then I cooked for Michael, since he didn't cook. After dinner, we watched another movie before I actually had to get ready to go home.

Michael texted Ashton to get back home because we needed him to drive me home, well we needed him to give Michael his car.

"I don't wanna go yet." I tell Michael, hugging him as we waited by the door.

"You have to go home babe, I'm sorry I would have kept you here if I could." Michael says to me, running his hands up and down my back.

"I'll miss you." I whisper to him, he chuckles and kisses my neck.

"I'll see you in school, and we can be all open and cuddly all you like." Michael replies, there was a honk outside so Michael picked me up and carried me outside, my bag in his hand, he put me in the passenger seat and then went to the other side, I waved at Ashton as he walked into their house.

The car ride was silent as Michael just held my hand, his thumbs caressing my knuckles as we drove.

"Want me to walk you to your door?" Michael asks as he stops outside, I just shake my head.

"I will do anything to make sure my mom and brothers NEVER come near you ever again." I tell him, Michael chuckles and then leans over to me. I press my lips to his softly, earning a satisfying hum from Michael. I grab the handle to open the door, then lick Michaels bottom lip, my bag was already hung over my wrist so I could easily slip out the car and run into my house.

"hmmm Kitten." Michael moans against my lips, I smile before nibbling his bottom lip, sucking in between my own. Michael groans loudly, that being my queue to leave.

"Bye Michael!" I yell, jumping out of the car and running into my house. I could just hear Michael groan frustrated.

I got into my house and hugged my mom.

"How was it sweetie?" She asks me.

"Perfect mom! Michael is so sweet to me!" I gush, she smiles and nods.

"He seemed nice." She replies.

"He's the best, he makes me feel so pretty and loved mommy!" I tell her, I smile as I feel my phone vibrate, knowing it's Michael.

"I'm happy he makes you happy seetheart, but he should come over soon and have dinner with all of us." She tells me, I nod and then just as I was about to head upstairs my mom asked me something, something I'd totally forgotten about.

"Are you going to tell me all about how he asked you to be his boyfriend?" My mom asks, I frowned and bit my lip but replaced my frown with a smile quick enough.

"No mom! It was cute and romantic and none of your business." I tell her, faking a giggle. She looked suspicious but I just smiled and then went upstairs. Michael didn't ask me to be his boyfriend! He introduced me as his boyfriend, was that it for him? Was that just the way of making me his? I mean he called me his boyfriend twice already...

When I got up to my room I pulled my phone out and sighed as I saw it was a message from Michael, I wanted to feel happy I did but I also wanted some romantic gesture from him, I wanted him to ask me and make it so cute and romantic, like put effort into it, but was he going to do that? Was he still waiting for the right moment?

My Lion: That was very naughty Kitten, turning me on like that and then leaving. X

I didn't know what to reply to that, I knew it would turn him on.

I was about to think of a reply when I got another text.

My Lion: Ignoring me know or gossiping with your mom?

Kitten: I don't have anything to gossip to my mom about!

I sighed deeply and then rolled my eyes when I felt my phone vibrate again.

My Lion: Right, you can't tell her what happens in my bedroom ;)

Kitten: Yeah and nothing more really happened outside of the bedroom.

My Lion: You don't seem happy?

Kitten: Maybe I'm not

My Lion: It's ok Kitten, we'll see each other tomorrow again.

Kitten: Yeah I guess we will.

My Lion: So why are you upset? I want you to be happy, because I'm so hard for you and happy you always posts new sexy picture ;)

Kitten: UGH Is that all you want from me!?

My Lion: What's gotten into you Kitten?

Kitten: NOTHING!

My Lion: Kitten, you'd better not capslock me! I don't like it when people capslock me!

Kitten: NOT MY PROBLEM!

My Lion: It will be your problem when I come over there to punish you for it. Now tell me what's wrong so we can fix this attitude of yours.

Kitten: I don't need to fix my attitude! There's nothing wrong, don't talk about punishing me! You don't OWN ME!

I huff and throw my phone across the room, who does he think he is anyway! I go to my bathroom, have a shower and then slip into my silk pink shorts to sleep in, then I get into bed, ignoring the constant ringing of my phone.