The dirty little secret

Michael pov

"Where did you go?" Calum asks me as I walk into class, I sat next to him with the slyest smirk I could conjure.

"What did you do?" Calum then asks, giving me this stern look, which just made him look like an angry puppy.

"Nothing innocent." I tell him, he gasps and moves closer.

"Tell me!" He asks, I wrapped my arm around his waist and pulled him so his chest was pressed against my side.

"Let's just say I've found out what it sounds like when Luke moans my name." I whisper to him, then I let him go. He stares at me as he moves back to his seat, his mouth slightly open and then when the rest of the class comes into the room, he's still staring at me. That's until loud footsteps are heard and Luke comes rushing in. Calum looks over at Luke, making Luke blush once he spots us. He walks to his spot and sits down, he glances over at me so I wink at him, making him blush some more. Luke runs a hand through his hair and then sighs deeply, but he leans back and licks his lips, then he bites them, the small smile on his lips letting me know he enjoyed every second of what had just happened.  He pushed his glasses back up the bridge of his nose and damned he looks so good in them, I've never seen him with glasses before and wow. They just fit his face perfectly, and the way his eyes looked bigger because of them was just so amazing. They showed off just how much his pupils dilated and how much he wanted me, they make him look so dorky and cute. They make him look more like, him.

"It looks like he liked it." Calum whispered, I shrugged.

"I'm just good." I whisper back, Calum pulls his phone out of his skirt pocket and then giggles.

"He wants your number." Calum says, looking at me, I look over at Luke with a frown. He was looking down at his phone nervously, his foot tapping on the ground.

"Give it to him." I reply, he probably wanted a way to send me that picture later. I'm surprised he's doing it, I would have guessed he didn't want to. He looked so afraid this morning at his locker that I'm sure he's worried that I'll let everybody know about his secret. It hurt a lot that he'd think of me like that, that he'd assume I was some asshole, I'd never hurt him like that. I'd never humiliate him like he's done to me, I'm just not that kind of person.

Yes I wanted him to feel bad for what he's done to me and for how he's made me feel but I'm not going to out him to the universe. I don't think I know what I want to do, it was good enough for me that he knew I knew and that he was slightly afraid of me telling on him. That fear was good enough for everything he put me through but I didn't want him to still be fearing that idea.

Unknown number: hey, ehm it's Luke :S

Michael: I'm saving your name and Kitten...

Kitten: don't do that!

Michael: Already done!

Kitten: Then what am I saving your name as?

Michael: You choose. Why did you want my number?

I totally ignored the start of class and Luke seemed to be ignoring it too.

Kitten: I'll find something, and to send you that picture later. Unless you were joking of course :s

Michael: No, I was being serious, I'd like to see what it looks like on you ;p

Kitten: Why did you call me kitten though?

Michael: because you like it.

Kitten: I never told you that :s

Michael: A little puppy told me.

Kitten: Why didn't you tell anyone?

Michael: Why do you think I'm such an asshole?

Kitten: I've been treating you like shit for years, I deserve for you to spill my secret.

Michael: Maybe the secret part of it turns me on?

Kitten: Shut up, no for real. Why are you being so nice?

Michael: Because I fell in love with your legs and your lips, I fell in love with your awkwardness and your shy but thirsty hoe attitude!

Kitten: You're in love with me?

Michael: I'm in love with the side of you that wears skirts and panties, the asshole side really isn't my thing.

Kitten: I can't be the guy you like in school.

Michael: You don't want to be with me anyways so it doesn't matter, asshole you can't be seen with me.

Kitten: That's true.

Michael: Maybe this can be our dirty little secret?

I looked up at Luke and caught him blushing as he smiled shyly.

Kitten: I like the idea of that.

Michael: You would wouldn't you, because you're my dirty little slut ;p

This time when I looked at him he was biting his lip and he shifted uncomfortably, he looked over at me with a glare so I just smirked at him, then I pretended to write down the notes.

Ignoring his text for the rest of the hour was pretty fun, he kept glancing back at me, his eyes begging me to read the texts. Moving my phone to my pocket when I knew he was looking, I knew he was getting anxious by the way he kept running his fingers through his hair.

After class I finally pulled my phone out of my pocket, I had 2 more hours of class to go.

Kitten: Meet me out back, I want to skip class with you ;p

Kitten: To like get to know each other you know, actually know each other, not to do things or whatever

Kitten: this wasn't like a booty call text :S

Kitten: Oh my gosh did I really just say booty call :S

Kitten: I see you ignoring me L

Kitten: Offer still stands, block B, back door.

Kitten: THE school's back door!

Kitten: Omg you probably weren't even thinking dirty and I was.

Kitten: OMG now I probably made you think dirty!!

Kitten: I feel like a stalker :s too many messages, I'm sorry I'll shut up now, just please meet me outside?

I chuckle at his texts and then make my way to the back door where Luke wanted to meet me. 

AN/ Aww Luke has given it, Muke is officially happen now!! YAS!!