One foot out of the closet

Michael pov

Friday, oh how I love Fridays! I was up early, like normally and made breakfast, Ashton acted like a twat but I love him anyway. I had breakfast with Ashton for once though, and then headed off to get a shower, dying my hair the new color Ashton got me.

I was early for school but I planned that, I went over to Luke's locker, opened it and slipped in the little note I wrote for him. With a smile on my face and a little hope in my heart I walked to my locker, getting my things for the day.

"Michael! Oh my gaws your hair!" A squeal was heard behind me, I turned around and saw Calum rush up to me. His tanned legs full on display in the skirt he was wearing, it was high waisted and he had a batman t-shirt on with it, paired with his black vans of course.

"You like it?" I ask him, he hugs me and then nods.

"It's amazing!" He screams, then he whispers, "Luke is going to love it!"

"You think so?" I ask, opening my locker and then using my phone to have a look at my hair, it was a dark pink splodge on the left top side of my head and then it fades into white.

"I know so." Calum replies, he frowns when Luke walks past us and I frown because Luke was avoiding eyecontact. Was he avoiding it so he didn't have to call me out on something and then he didn't have to beat me up?

Luke didn't answer any of my texts, nor did he do anything during classes, it was scaring me a bit. Not that I could do anything to show him that, I wonder if he changed his thoughts about us, like that he doesn't want to be with me anymore. Was he just being nice to me until he figured out I'd not out his secret? What if he was, what if he actually hates me and all he did was make sure I wouldn't tell people before ignoring me.

"Michael are you ok?" Calum asks, we just sat down at a table for lunch together and I shrugged to reply to his question.

"What's wrong?" He asks me.

"L-" I cut myself of from saying what I wanted to when somebody sat down next to me. I raised my eyebrows and looked to my left, shocked to see Luke sitting next to me.

"It took me a lot of thinking and courage to sit down here, please kiss me." Luke says to me, I lick my lip and nod, leaning closer to him. I loved how his thin lips felt against mine, I grabbed a hold of his waist and his fingers tangled into my hair. I faintly heard gasps going around but the sound of Luke humming in content drowned out any other noises.

"Wow." He whispers as I pulled away, his bright blue eyes glowing with joy and happiness as he smiled at me. I nod in reply, still holding his waist.

"What the fuck LUKE!" Somebody yells, Luke tenses and turns around slowly.

"You a faggot now?" Brady asks Luke, I knew Luke was scared I could see it in this eyes.

"Leave us alone Brady." Luke mumbles, not looking at him.

"You are! You're a fucking faggot!" Brady says, laughing at Luke, I saw his lip tremble so I stood up and did what I had to do. I stood up for my Kitten.

"Shut the fuck up Brady! You're gay too!" I tell him, clenching my hands into fists.

"Fuck off gayboy." Brady huffs, crossing his arms.

"Maybe I should tell everybody how you begged me to suck you off after your game last year, in the locker room." I say, loud enough for everybody to hear.

"You're a liar now too are you? You can't protect your twink friend and Luke forever. I can find Luke and beat the gay out of him." Brady replies with a smirk, the smirk soon left at my fist collided with his face. I was on top of him and throwing punch after punch to his face before I got pulled off of him.

"MR. CLIFFORD!" The principal called when she saw me.

"What?" I ask her.

"My office, NOW!" She said angrily, pointing in the direction of her office, I sighed rolled my eyes but headed to her office anyway.

AN/ So Luke sort of just came out as being gay, that's what he was thinking about all night but he's not going to come out in skirts... oooh Michael got in trouuuuubbbbllleeee!!! Michaels hair is basically the blue splotch hair but then with pink ^^