Unpacking

AN/ Ok so I've neer been to Disneyworld, so this is all made up, if any of this is real then yey for me :p It's not actually about DW it's about Muke, so there's not going to be a lot of DW it's self :p I'm going to double update bc of my lack of updating :S  This is basically a filler chapter :p 

Michael pov

"You ok there Michael?" Ashton asks me as he opens the room door for Luke and I. Luke had basically slept during the whole flight and he fell asleep again in the taxi so Ashton had told me he'd sort stuff out and so until Ashton had got keys I'd sat down on a chair in the lobby with a sleeping Luke in my arms. He'd offered to carry Luke for a bit as we went to our rooms but it was ok, I wasn't going to put him down or give him to somebody else, what if he woke up while Ashton was carrying him and he thought I didn't want to?

"Well ehm, since we're all really tired, we'll meet up in the morning. Our room is next to yours anyway." Ashton says as I bring Luke over to the king sized bed.

"Ok, thanks Ashton. See you in the morning." I tell him, hugging him quickly and smiling at Calum before closing the door and looking back over at Luke. I got undressed as I walked back to the bed, leaving just my boxers on when I stepped up next to the bed.

"M-Michael?" Luke mumbled, he opened his eyes a little bit but was too tired to keep them open.

"It's ok baby, go back to sleep yeah." I tell him, running my fingers through his hair, he smiled lightly before nodding at me and blinking one more time before keeping his eyes closed. I pulled his shoes off and then carefully removed his dress, every time I moved his body I checked to see he was still sleeping because I really didn't want to wake up my sleeping beauty.

Once he was undressed I unpacked his suitcase, admiring the dresses and skirts he brought with him. I hung them all up nicely, from dark shades to light shades. Then I packed away his shorts and shirts, his shoes and then his panties. After unpacking his stuff I pushed my suitcase to near the closet we had and then just left it there. I wasn't unpacking, who even unpacks, no it's all staying in my suitcase and I'm going to rummage through it.

When I finally got into bed, Luke was curled up and snoring softly so I pulled him closer to me and wrapped my arms around him, curling myself up so he would fit in my hold perfectly.

~~

"Michael?" Luke's sleepy voice asks me, he was shaking me slightly to wake me up.

"Yeah Kitten?" I asked, Luke kissed my exposed shoulder and then wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Ashton just called and told us to get up and ready for breakfast." Luke mumbled.

"Ok, we'll get ready. Oh but we have to be back in time tonight, I know how long you take to get ready and we're going on our date tonight." I told Luke, he gasped and looked up at me.

"Tonight? Date? Tonight! What? Where are we going? What do I wear?" Luke asks me, I chuckle because of his excitement.

"A dress, the long pink one, with the silver flats you have." I tell him, he furrows his eyebrows and then looks around.

"You've unpacked my things." He states.

"Yes, I have." I reply.

"Ok, but why the silver flats?" Luke asks me, I know it was an odd request of me because the dress was a pale pink which matched the color of his lips.

"Because they'll go nicely with your necklace." I tell him, he frowns.

"I don't have a silver necklace." Luke whispers, pouting after he said so.

"You do babe, just wait for tonight." I whispered to him. He looked up at me lovingly, big blue eyes sparkling with joy and excitement and love of course.

"Can we shower together? Maybe, I'll try and find that second gift you got me." Luke says, trailing his hands up and down Michael's body, that was hidden to Luke's sight.

"Nope, tonight after our date. Go shower and I'll shower after you." I tell Luke, he pouts at me but I kiss him to stop that pouting.

"Fine, but no peeking at me." Luke whispered, I hid my face under the cover as Luke removed himself from the bed and I only looked up once I heard the bathroom door closing. I smiled and looked down at my chest, running my finger over the newest tattoo that was inked upon my skin.

AN/ awww DATENIGHT! Finally!! :p What do you think Michael has planned??