Maybe finally a date?

AN/ Double update because I finished writing this and I'm so happy but sad at the same time :S I hope you enjoy the ending that is nearing!

"I'm sorry." A voice calls after half an hour of watching random stuff on tv.

"Who are you apologizing to?" Ashton asks.

"All three of you. Ashton, for coming home drunk and making you push me in the shower. Calum, for getting jealous over how you wanted to cuddle Luke and not allow me to join. I understand you were worried sick but I've missed him for so long, yes it was my own fault but I just wanted to hold him. Lastly, Luke, I'm sorry for breaking my promise already. I need to find something else to take my mind off of things if I do something wrong and not turn to alcohol." Michael says, I nod and smile at him, patting the spot next to me so he came to sit down.

"When are you going home again?" Michael asks me.

"I don't know, you obviously need me here to keep an eye on you." I tell him, giggling at the fact he basically needs a babysitter.

"I guess I do need to be watched, we can go get a few things for you to sleep over. I'll sleep on the couch. I understand yesterday was just because you were hurt but we can't go back to how it was. So we'll take it slow and maybe finally go on that date?" Michael asks me, I smile and kiss his cheek. He grabs my hand, entangling his fingers with mine.

"I'd love to go on a date with you." I tell him.

"Maybe next week?" He asks me.

"Oh no can do, next week Calum, Ashton and I are going to Disneyworld." I tell him, shrugging at him. He pouts but nods at me, he looked upset but it' not my fault I'm not going to cancel Disneyworld for a probable messed up date with Michael. How do I trust this date to actually happen after what happened last time? I'll believe in it when it's going on.

"Ok well ehm, I didn't know about that." Michael sighs.

"I told you multiple times." Ashton replied, he sounded annoyed at his best friend but well I guess everybody would be annoyed if your best friend acted like Michael did.

"Sorry Ash, I wasn't listening then." Michael apologizes.

"It's fine, as long as you clean your act up." Ashton says, he looked at Michael with a pleading look and Michael nodded at him.

"Of course. I can't apologize enough for how I acted and how I let you all down. I wish I could go back in time and fix this but I can't so I'll learn from my mistakes." Michael tells us, I lean my head on his shoulder so he wraps his arm around me and pulls me closer.

We spent the rest of the night cuddled up on the couch, until I headed up to bed and Michael stayed on the couch. I kissed his cheek of course before leaving him alone down there, I wasn't sure what he was trying to accomplish by sleeping on the couch. I mean of course we couldn't go back to how it was before but we could always cuddle, we did that before and it was normal and not in a romantic way.

When I lay down in Michael's bed I couldn't help but feel lonely, I've slept without Michael for so long but yesterday I got him back and now, now it's started all over again. Sleeping alone, getting used to not having his arms around me. I didn't want this, I didn't do what I did to get him back just to have him sleep on the couch. I want him back and I won't lay here and wait for whatever it is Michael thinks I'm waiting for.

I got up, pulled the sleeves of the sweater down over my hands and walked downstairs, finding Michael asleep on the couch, one of his legs dangling over the side and one of his arms up over his head. He looks so peaceful and so innocent as his face scrunches up but then relaxes.

How could somebody so punk rock look so Kitten like?

AN/ Do you think they can go back to how it was before? What do you think Michael is going to do when Luke, Calum and Ashton are at Disneyworld? Will it all be ok eventually?