Who de bae?

AN/ I have an important question for at the end of this chapter ok!? So if you read this then take your time to read the questions at the bottom!

The picture is what Michael looks like during school hours ^^

PunkAssBitch: Hey babe, waiting for your new picture ;)

Luke scoffed and typed a quick reply.

PenguinLover: What's the bae going to think of that?

PunkAssBitch: The bae? OH you mean my roommate? He'd like to see it too if we're being honest here.

Luke was shocked, what both of them were just playing with him?

PenguinLover: WHAT!

PunkAssBitch: He goes on my phone like all the time, he's seen your pictures. OH you don't think I'm dating him do you? He's totally not my type.

Luke felt sort of relieved but he was still frowning, why would he trust that?

PenguinLover: Why should I trust you?

PunkAssBitch: What happened? Why are you acting like this?

PenguinLover: This roommate is the one taking all your pictures is he? The ones you obviously can't make yourself.

PunkAssBitch: Yes, wait are you jealous?

Luke felt his cheeks flush, he knew he was getting a pink tint and he was glad nobody could see it.

PenguinLover: NO!

PunkAssBitch: My roommate is not my type, he's like my best friend and we've been best friends for years.

PenguinLover: Right.

PunkAssBitch: Fine be like that, whatever.

Luke huffed and got dressed in the outfit he'd picked out now anyway. People were expecting him to post a picture, girls want his imput on outfits and he's got followers he needs to please.

Luke put on bright red lipstick, which he only does for pictures if he knew his lips would be in it. He took the picture from the prefect angle, where you'd just see his lips and anything under that, it was a real art you know getting that prefect angle. Luke was wearing a black sweater with holes, normally it's for wearing a bikini under or a tank top but since Luke didn't have boobs to cover up he didn't care, a little black leather skirt and thigh high black socks. He crossed his legs and pushed the skirt down a bit with his sweaterpaw hand.

He uploaded the picture with the caption: 'Back in Black'

It was a cheesy caption but he didn't care, he posted it and blushed when PunkAssBitch liked it. He felt like tiny little ballerina's were doing pirouettes in his stomach.

Luke rolled his eyes as he clicked the messages, he wanted to message PunkAssBitch.

PenguinLover: You promise he's just your roommate *SadFace*

PunkAssBitch: You going to admit you were jealous?

PenguinLover: Ok, I was jealous, he's been so close to your package! *Blush*

PunkAssBitch: He's seen my whole package but you don't need to be jealous. I just walk around naked a lot.

Luke blushes at the thought of seeing the punk guy naked.

PenguinLover: So why are there no naked pictures then?

PunkAssBitch: You'd like that wouldn't you babe ;)

Luke bit his lip as he thought of what to reply. He can't just really openly admit to that can he? He nodded slowly, coming to the conclusion that this guy doesn't know his face and he doesn't know this guys face so why not admit to it?

PenguinLover: Yes, I'd like that very much *Blush*

PunkAssBitch: tough luck babe, I'm not posting my junk on here.

PenguinLover: It's ok, I'd rather see your face first. :D

PunkAssBitch: Only if you show me your face?

Luke shook his head, which wasn't much use because Punk dude couldn't see him, Luke was terrified to post a picture of his face because people he knows could find it. People he goes to school with, and that would ruin his reputation!

PenguinLover: I'd rather post a picture of my junk. *winky face*

"Oh gosh what have I done!" Luke groans, rereading what he'd just replied. He fell down onto his bed, his head hitting his cushion and he closed his eyes in frustration. His phone beeped and he slowly pulled it up to his face and dropped it at what he read.

"FRICKING FRICKBRICK!" Luke groans, he hears a giggle so he sits up and smiles as his best friend that was standing leant against the doorframe.

AN/ So the most important question is, who do you think finds out the truth first? OR do you have a preference and who you'd liek to find out and how that would happen (this story is still in progress so your choice might happen althought I do have ideas of my own :p)

Also, This story is NOT a daddy kink story, there will be no 'daddy' going on! BUT Michael calls Luke Kitten and I need like a 'master' name for Michael because it WILL be lightly sub/dom...

Then chapter questions: Who thinks it's cool that Mashton have this friendship where Ashton takes pictures of Michael almost naked and Michael walks around naked since Ashton doesn't care? Do you understand a bit of why Luke acts how he does? Who giggled and is Luke's best friend (<- this one is easy and obvi)