Watch it, Steven!

AN/ So picture at the top/side is Steven, lol who of you knows Steven?

Michael pov

"TAKE A PICTURE WITH ME! OMG MY FOLLWERS WILL LOVE IT!!!" Luke screams at me, I laugh and nod happily.

"ONLY if tonight right before we go to bed, I can have a picture of you and me." I tell him, he nods happily, then pulls his phone out of his skirt.

He takes a picture of him straddling my lap, my hands with the tips under his skirt but no further and his free hand was holding onto my bicep. I liked the position we were in and Luke was blushing as I rubbed his inner thighs with my thumbs.

"UGH I love it, we're my relationship goals!" Luke says, he posts the picture with the caption 'Mr. Naughty Naughty.'

"Oh I'm naughty here?" I ask him with a smirk, bringing my fingers up his thighs higher.

"Yes you are!" He giggles, he played with the hem of my sleeveless so I pulled it up over my head and dropped it on the floor.

"Now if you don't mind, I need to take these skinnies off I'm going to put some sweats on, do you want me to put your bag upstairs?" I ask Luke, he nods as he moves to sit next to me again.

"I'll be back in a few minutes." I say, kissing his cheek quickly before grabbing his bag and heading upstairs. I heard the doorbell ring while I was trying to pull my jeans off, making me fall over but you know nobody needs to know that. When the doorbell rang a second and a third time I got a bit annoyed at why Luke wouldn't open it.

"Luke why can't you open the fucking door?" I ask as I walk down the stairs in my sweats.

"DRESSED LIKE THIS! ARE YOU CRAZY!" Luke screams at me, I shoot him a quick glare before opening the door.

"Oh hey Steven." I greet, coughing and closing the door a little.

"Not going to invite me in then mate? I live 3 hours away, drive all this way and you're not even letting me in? You got some bitch in there?" He asks me, I sigh and step out of his way.

"Come on in." I grunt, really disliking the fact he never told me he was visiting. Steven is a great guy, really great and we've been friends for just over a year when he was in the tattoo parlor just when I was there too, he told me he came out of town to get his tattoo because the places near him sucked.  As I said Steven is a great guy, he's also a huge flirt and is a tad judgemental.

Steven walks in and I freeze as I hear Luke gasp.

"Dude, you know you're wearing girls clothes right?" Steven asks, I step up behind him and slap him up the back of the head.

"Shut up Steven!" I warn him, Luke looked upset as I went to sit next to him, so I put a hand on his leg.

"Oh is this some sort of dare or whatever?" Steven then asks.

"Steven, I'm warning you to shut up one more time or I'm kicking you out." I tell him, he looks Luke over so I wrap my arm around Luke and pull him closer.

"Luke this is Steven, one of my mates. Steven, this is Luke, my boyfriend." I introduce them, I could feel Luke tense up next to me. Of course we weren't official but if I didn't say 'boyfriend' Steven would hit on him.

"Oh, boyfriend. Ok well it's nice to meet you Luke, ehm if you don't mind me asking, do you like wear this all the time or?" Steven asks, eyeing Luke's apparel, Luke stands up and walks into the kitchen.

"Mate!" I hiss at Steven, he raises his hands in a surrendering kind of way.

"He looks fucking hot in skirts and you know it. Now one last warning! Ashton will be back soon with his own boy, who also wears skirts and things and they both look fucking cute. One more word out of line and Ashton and I will beat you up." I tell him, he nods and then sits down with a frown on his face. He knew he was judgemental and he knew he spoke before thinking, at least now he won't also hurt Calum when Cashton arrives.

"Kitten, are you ok?" I ask as I walk in, Luke was sitting on the counter, crying.

"Oooh baby!" I exclaim, walking up to stand between his legs and I wrap my arms around him.

"Why did you let him in? Why did you have to do that to me?" Luke whimpers.

"He drove 3 hours just to be here, I'm sorry. I warned him ok, I did and he'll shut up now. He's just not used to seeing guys as pretty as you in your cute little outfit." I tell him.

"He thinks I'm a freak." Luke almost screams, I shake my head at him.

"No, Kitten he just needs to get used to the idea." I tell him, he looks me in the eyes now and so I cup his face and wipe the tears away.

"Don't cry, I promise he'll be nice ok? And if he's not I'll send him away." I tell him, he nods slowly and then leans down to press his lips on mine. I smile into the kiss and blush a bit at the fact he licked my bottom lip, but I couldn't deepen the kiss because Steven was still in the next room. It felt so nice to have his little tongue lick over my bottom lip and he smiled like he knew what that did to me.

"Come on Kitten." I whisper, grabbing his hand, he entwined his long fingers with mine and then let me pull him back to the room. Steven was sat on the couch and he eyes Luke up and down, I noticed Luke was feeling uncomfortable so I was about to scold Steven before he cut me off.

"I wish I knew people with legs like that." Steven comments, I look over because Luke giggled and I saw him blushing.

"Steven is into girls, mostly but he'd hit on any human with a nice ass." I tell Luke, Luke blushes even more.

"I won't hit on you though Luke, it's against the bro code." Steven says, Luke nods slowly and then sits with me on the couch, he sits on my lap and moves around uncomfortably at first.

"Are you not comfortable?" I ask him.

"This skirt is pretty short, I-I ehm." Luke starts to stutter so I nod and move him around on my lap, so his legs were entwined with mine and he could lean his back against my chest. He immediately smoothed out his skirt and sighed happily.

"Thank you." He whispers, leaning his head back a bit, he couldn't lean his head on my shoulder because he's taller than me, but I did put my chin on his shoulder and I smiled at him.

"You're welcome Kitten." 

AN/ It's ok Steven is a nice guy :p not much happening here but it's more of a filler anyway, well something important did happen. Who can tell me what happened that's important for a further chapter?