Michael likes to watch

AN/ I would casually like to inform you that this chapter contains coitial content.... Or in other words SMUT!!

Michael pov

I watched as Luke took his finger out of his mouth, he pulled his legs up and put the finger at his hole. Surpressing a moan as he pushed his finger inside himself and he moaned my name, I felt my eye twitch because of how much I was doing my best to stay quiet. I didn't want to distract him, I didn't want him to stop doing what he was doing. I wanted to see him pleasure himself.

Shifting uncomfortably, I winched at the pain of my own erection, I needed to do something. Luke kept moaning my name and he added a second finger, I couldn't resist any longer so I pulled my boxers off, tossing them on the floor somewhere.

"Louder Luke, moan for me louder." I plead, it wasn't manly no not at all but the pleading was necessary, the need in my voice couldn't be disguised.

"Fuck, MICHAEL!" Luke groans, his eyes opening and looking right at me, looking as I started pumping myself, matching the speed he was going.

"Add another finger, and finger fuck yourself like the needy slut you are" I tell him, earning another moan from him, he adds another finger, just like I told him too.

"Aww Fuck, I'm so close." Luke moans.

"Don't you dare cum yet Slut, you're going to wait for me." I tell him, I could tell it was hard for him to not cum on the spot, the way he bit his lip and I could see his body tense.

"Please, sir, please. I c-c-can't hold..." Luke whines, his voice merely a whisper.

"Fine, you cum and then you can suck me off, like the little cockslut you are." I tell him, just as the word left my lips, Luke came, strings of my name and cursewords erupting from his lips. I signaled him to come over to me, when he was stood in front of me I pulled him to straddle me. His fingers ran through my hair as I licked up the mess he made, tasting the saltyness that was Luke.

"Hmm you taste so good, now Slut on your knees." I tell him, pushing him off of me again, he did what I told him. Sitting submissively down on his knees in front of me, I found him the single most beautiful being I've ever seen.

"Put your Kitten ears back on." I demand him, he does so and then licks his lips as he looks up at me.

"Now, you're going to suck me off, and you're going to do it good. When I cum you're going to take it like the cockslut you are, swallow it all." I tell him, he nods with a blush on his cheeks and moves closer to me. I reveled in the feeling of his pink lips on me, how his soft tongue twirled, bucking my hips as he deepthroated me, his lean fingers playing with my balls.

"Fuck Luke!" I groaned, I grabbed the back of his head and tugged at his hair. He moaned around me, the vibrations sending waves of pleasure to come over me. I arched my back, another scream of his name and I was cumming in his mouth. He took it all, like I told him too and swallowed it eagerly.

"That's a good kitten." I praise him as he licks his lips, he moves back to sit on his heels.

"Will you cuddle with me my Lion?" He asks me.

"Of course I will Kitten, put on my sweater and get into bed." I tell him, he nods happily and goes over to my sweater, bending down to get it and damned what an ass. I got the perfect view and I'm sure he did that on purpose, he pulled my sweater over his head and then lay down, I pulled my boxers back on and lay down with him.

"Now Kitten, we don't want you getting grounded, turn to me." I tell him, well I whispered it to him, he turned to face me, confusion clear in his eyes.

I smiled and pressed my lips against his, surprising him I could tell. His fingers dug into my stomach as my hand gripped onto his hip tighter. I could say I felt 'fireworks' and 'sparks' as we kissed, but that would be too cliché. I felt like I was in heaven, his soft lips sent me into a frenzy and my mind just became a blur, all I could focus on was him, his lips and how small his waist was, which was funny because his shoulder were so broad.

Luke's lips parted immediately as my tongue licked over his bottom lip, my tongue dominated over his as I leaned closer to him, moving my body to cover half of his. Luke moaned at the feeling of my tongue piercing, the sound seemed to echo in my mind, as if I was trying to remember the falling and rising of his voice, the way it cracked and how it sounded.

When I pulled away both of us were out of breath and Luke's eyes were glazed over with lust and just a bit of drowsiness too.

"Sleep Kitten. Goodnight." I whisper to him.

"Goodnight my Lion." He replies, he snuggled up against my chest, so I wrapped my arm around him more securely, his legs entwined with mine and even though I couldn't see us, I knew we looked adorable all close and cuddly like this. Not because I'm adorable, NO but because Luke could make anything look adorable.

AN/ Whiii smut :p It happened, ok the real sex will happen later on bc Luke is a virgin ok and I'm not going to let him go, oh you know what I've known him personally for a week, let's get him to shove it up my ass... But no fear, there's other smutty content bc Muke are horny teenagers and don't forget 'punishments' ^^