When Luke slapped Michael

AN/ Oh my gaws UPDATES! I've missed you guys!! Please do read on! #SummerVacay!!!!!!!

Ashton brought Calum down for breakfast once we'd set everything up, Calum eyed me suspiciously but after looking me over he gave me this look that I didn't understand and then went on as if he hadn't been inspecting my movements.

"What are we doing today?" I ask Michael.

"Nothing really, we can watch movies and things because I don't want you to go home yet and I know we can't go out." Michael replies, I nod and then sit up.

"Can I possibly go upstairs and change?" I ask Michael, he raises his eyebrow at me so I point at my head, he nods with a smile so I hurriedly made my way upstairs. I pulled on the panties with the tail stuck to them and my kitten ears. Then I walk back down, Calum gasps and stands up to look at them.

"I saw them in the store when Michael and I went shopping, he said they'd look really good on you but wow!" Calum says, he plays with the tail a bit and then hugs me tightly.

"I'm so happy to have my bestie back Luke." Calum whispers to me, I hug him back just as tight.

"I missed you Cal." I reply, we pulled apart and I went to sit down with Michael.

"You look so sexy Kitten." Michael whispers to me as he wraps his arms around me, he started playing with the tail, I hummed happily.

"Well since Calum and I CAN go out, were going into town. Bye!" Ashton exclaims, him and Calum walk out, slamming the door closed. Michael moves over to lie down on the couch, letting me lie on his chest and entangle our legs. I look up at him, seeing him frown.

"I'm sorry we can't go out, I mean we can I can go get changed because we kissed in school so like I'm ok with being out with you." I tell him, he shakes his head and smiles.

"In here you can be what you like to be, you can be yourself so I'd much rather stay here with you." Michael says, he kisses my head, right between my eyes.

"Can we watch House Bunny?" I ask him, he raises his pierced eyebrow at me and I could feel myself blush.

"Please, my Lion?" I go on, he smirks and rolls his eyes at me.

"I'm so whipped." He whispers as he goes onto Netflix and searches for the movie.

"Yeah but just for me right?" I ask him, he rolls his eyes at me.

"Nah I've got sluts all around." He says, I gasp and slap his chest.

"Did you just slap me?" He asks, raising his eyebrow at me dangerously slowly as he turned to look at me.

I felt my mouth open and then close again, I knew the answer was yes but I knew the answer wasn't going to help me.

"Ehm, y-yeah." I stutter, I bit my lip and hoped he'd let it slide this time.

"On your knees." He tells me, I widen my eyes at him but he's already moving to sit up.

"I said on your knees. You slap me, you'll get spanked. 5 spanks." He says, I gulp and nod slowly, moving over his lap. He chuckles as he pulls the tail out of the way.

"Count out loud." He says, his voice low and full of dominance.

5 harsh slaps to my behind later I was lying in front of Michael on the couch, his crotch pressed against my ass, he'd covered us with a blanket and his fingers were drawing patterns on my thighs.

"You like this movie Kitten?" Michael asks me, he kissed the back of my neck between words.

"Yeah, it's one of my favorites. Emma Stone, duh." I told him, he chuckles and then runs his hand under the sweater.

"Kitten, you know I won't do anything you don't want me to do right. Last night, you should have told me no to the ring. I don't want to make you do anything you're not comfortable with." Michael tells me, I turn to look at him just to see him frowning.

"I know." I tell him, he nods slowly.

"I want you to tell me when you're ready." He says, I frown at first, not really understanding what he meant with that but when his fingers were removed from my skin and he pulled the sweater down I understood what he meant.

"I'll let you know." I tell him, he smiles and nods at me, then he pressed his lips against mine, humming softly against my lips. 

AN/ Aww Michael is going to wait for Luke, not that that waiting will be long wink wink cough cough smut smut.

How have you all been since my short exambreak? Did any of you go into Detox, more or less?? :p