Why can't you be more like Calum?

Luke pov

"You ok Luke?" Calum asks me after class, I shook my head.

"He won't tell anybody." Calum whispers to me, I grab Calums wrist and pull him into the nearest classroom with me, praying it was empty.

"How do you know Calum! I've been a dick to him for years and now... Now he knows my biggest secret. He, he'll use it against me." I tell him, Calum shakes his head.

"He's not like you Luke, he's not an asshole." Calum scoffs.

"What's gotten up your pants! Calum, I like him and he just made out and said he was going to fuck his roommate right in my face!" I yell at him.

"Because you're a dick! You threw your drink on him, and why?" Calum asks me, I couldn't say it was because I was jealous of Calum sitting with him.

"Why did he make out with his roommate Calum? Is that who he slept with too, the time he was limping?" I ask him, he nods.

"He said no strings attached and that they were both just horny." Calum tells me.

"But, I thought he liked me?" I furrow my eyesbrows as I think about all our messages.

"He does, but with how you've treated him Luke, you don't expect him to be nice to you, do you?" Calum asks me, I shrug.

"He does still like me, right?" I ask, more like beg him to answer me.

"I don't know mate, he said he dislikes the fact you're not being yourself." He replies, then he just walks out of the classroom. I skip the last hour because I knew Michael was in that class, I ran home, all the way and when I got there I ran up to my room and locked myself in.

After falling onto my bed and hiding my face in my pillow I decided I wanted a nap so I pulled my skinny jeans of and lay down to sleep. I didn't want to change, I didn't want to put on my outfit, I didn't want to talk to my mom, I just wanted to sleep. I groaned as I forgot my detention but I can have Jack call the school and tell them I was sick or something.

I did however check the messages from yesterday that Michael had sent me.

PunkAssBitch: babe, I heard you met my roommate today?

PunkAssBitch: baby, answer me. Are you ok? He said you left in a hurry and you freaked out?

PunkAssBitch: babe, come on, why won't you talk to me?

PunkAssBitch: I was going to ask you for your number but if you won't reply :S

PunkAssBitch: I guess this is goodnight then? I hope you sleep well and you dream amazing dreams. Goodnight my pretty PenguinLover.

I sigh and feel tears rolling down my cheeks, how could PunkAssBitch be Michael? How could shy Michael be so hot. But who am I to say anything when I act all punk but wear skirts when I'm home?

I fell asleep, tears staining my cheeks and my pillow, pain in my chest and my mind fuzzy.

"LUKE! Open this door!" I jumped up from my bed, groaning at the loud banging on my door.

"Luke! NOW!" Calum screamed, I stood up and unlocked my door but then I went straight back to lying in bed.

"Luke, you're going to be late for school." Calum tells me, I huff.

"I don't want to go!" I wine, I really didn't want to go.

"Did you sleep in this?" Calum asks me, pulling at the tank I was wearing.

"Yes." I grunt as a reply.

"You didn't get changed?" He then asks.

"Calum shut up and leave ok, I don't want to go to school today!" I yell at him, I could hear him sigh and then stomp away. I smiled thinking I got out of going to school that was until my mom came storming in.

"You will get out of bed now Lucas and you will go to school, I am not letting you skip a day because of something you didn't even tell me about." My mom says, I turn to look at her and gave her my best pout and with tears in my eyes I figured she'd let me stay but she shook her head and pulled me out of bed by my feet.

"MOOOOOM!" I scream at her.

"NO, now get dressed and suck it up. Whatever happened, you go out there and face it like the bitch you are." My mom says, I roll my eyes at her but stand up and get dressed. I didn't quiff my hair up I just pulled a beanie on, I pulled on some sweats and then a tank top.

"You look like a mess, why can't you be like Calum?" Mom asks me, I look up at her with my eyebrows raised.

"He was wearing the cutest black skirt and sweater today." My mom says, my eyes widen because Calum went to school in a skirt! What was he thinking! I quickly rushed to school but when I entered the halls and spotted Calum I wish I'd stayed home.

"You look so pretty Calum!" Michael coos at my bestie, Calum twirls around, his legs covered in thigh high black socks, vans on his feet and a black sweater on with a pug on it.

"Thanks Mickey." Calum says, Michael sees me and then he looks away again, no longer smiling. Calum turns around and looks at me, he shakes his head and but then the inevitable happens.

"What the fuck are you wearing dude?" Somebody asks, pushing past Calum and then turning to look at him, Calum had stumbled backwards and I could see his lip trembling from where I stood.

"Don't fucking touch him." Michael says angrily, pushing whom I can now see is Doug against the lockers.

"You lay a hand on him ever again and I will fuck you up!" Michael tells Doug, Doug looks shocked at the new Michael but then he smirks.

"Did the weirdo finally get a faggot boyfriend?" Doug asks, Michael punched him right on the nose and you could clearly hear it break.

"Don't even fucking glance at him ever again Doug, or next time it'll be your dick to break!" Michael yells, he then cups Calums cheeks and smiled at him.

"You ok Cal?" Michael asks him, Calum wraps his arms around Michael and Michael smiles. I felt my heart skip at his smile, the way he seemed to light up the hall as students passed him by. The whole hall seemed to be staring at the two of them, either at Calum's skirt or the smile on Michael's face.

Doug has found his way of the ground and to the nurse by now, as I just stared at how Michael ran his fingers through Calum's hair and then wrapped his arms around Calum's waist, while Calum had his arms wrapped around Michael's torso.

"Hey, we need to get to class." Michael says, Calum nods and looks up. I decided I'd seen enough so I look down at my feet and walk past them, not wanting to see them being so close.

AN/ So Calum told Luke the truth, in yo face BESH! Michael's the good guy here! Calum wore a skirt to school, ugh lubs you babe you wear your skirts and you be smexy af!!! Luke saw Michael stand up for Calum and now Luke's upset about how close Michael and Calum are :s oops, well Luke that's your fault yea....