Preferably covered in whipped cream

"So ehm, you're PunkAssBitch then?" Calum asks me.

"I prefer Michael, but yes." I tell him, he starts laughing hysterically.

"Oh fuck and you should have seen Luke's face! Oh gosh he's not going to come out of his house ever again!" Calum starts laughing.

"Well this is exactly what he gets for being such a little bitch." I tell Calum.

"Wait, but you were limping, who did you have sex with, I thought you and Luke liked each other. Well I mean you on tumblr." Calum asks, I was now towel drying my hair with a towel from Calum's gym locker.

"My roommate, we were both sexually frustrated so we just fucked each other. No strings attached." I shrug.

"Oh I get that, Luke and I suck each other off sometimes." Calum says with a small smile, ok I admit that made me feel jealous.

"Is he any good?" I ask Calum, Calum gets this little evil smirk on his face and then nods.

"Real good." He replies.

"Nice to know." I say, nodding at him.

"Do you hate him now?"  Calum asks.

"I've always disliked Luke, I only dislike PenguinLover because he's not being himself." I tell him, we walk to class and Luke stares at me as I walk in.

"Mr. Clifford, care to explain where your shirt is?" Mrs. Finnely asks me, I smirk because she was blushing too, I knew she was married and in her early 30's but I didn't think she'd blush.

"Mr. Hemmings thought I looked hot, so to help me cool down he poured his cola all over me. As we all know I don't participate in Gym therefor I don't have an extra t-shirt about and I refuse to wear somebody elses sweaty clothing. So until my roommate is back from work and he brings me a t-shirt, I will walk around shirtless." I tell her, she gave Luke a look and then sighed.

"Detention for you Mr. Hemmings and Mr. Clifford you shall hope your roommate arrives before the end of this class. I won't tolerate you walking around like this on school grounds in front of the eyes of innocent girls." Mrs. Finnely says.

"Too bad it's the innocent guys that I've got my eyes on." I reply to her, she snorts and rolls her eyes at me.

"I doubt any of the guys here are innocent Mr. Clifford." She tells me, so I snort at her.

"I doubt any of the girls here are innocent Mrs. Finnely." I say, mocking her tone.

"Watch it or you'll get detention too Clifford." She says, but she was holding back a smirk.

"And taunt poor Mr. Hemmings with my wonderful body some more, Mrs. Finnely, his innocence is already wearing thin." I say in mock shock, holding a hand against my chest and shaking my head lightly.

"What innocence?" Luke asks, I turn to look at him and wink at him.

"Oh sweet Luke, which girls have you even tried hitting on?" I ask him, he blushed because him and all the girls in this school knew the answer, all his friends knew the answer.

"College girls, since they have more experience." He replies.

"Doubtful." I reply.

"Clifford, Hemmings, may I get to my teaching?" Mrs. Finnely asks us.

"Yes ma'am." We reply insync.

After about half an hour there's a knock on the door and then Ashton walks in, he's got a bandana in his hair and a sleeveless on with basket shorts.

"Ashy!" I cheer happily, he walks over to me and hands me a t-shirt.

"Honestly I feel like people should pay you to walk around shirtless, at least people would pay attention to something in this hellhole." Ashton says, winking at me, I roll my eyes at him and slip the t-shirt over my head.

"What we eating tonight loverboy?" I ask him, he shrugs his shoulder.

"I was planning on eating you out." Ashton says, leaning on my desk, he glances over at Luke and then back at me.

"Mr. Irwin, that is enough from you. We appreciate how you came to bring Mr. Clifford his t-shirt. We are however not interested in what happens in your personal life." Mrs. Finnely tells him. She has always liked him, he was her favorite student.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Finnely, but have you seen him, who can get enough of that!" Ashton exclaims, making some people in the class laugh.

"Watch your mouth Irwin, or you might be limping tomorrow." I tell him.

"Oooh, kinky! No strings attached." He says.

"No strings attached, meet me in my room when I get back, naked. Preferable covered in whipped cream." I tell him, he licks and bites his bottom lip.

"Anything for you, you animal!" Ashton exclaims, he then puts his hand behind my head, tugging at my hair as he pressed his lips against mine.

"Mr. IRWIN!" Mrs. Finnely yells, he lets go and then giggles before walking out of the room. I looked around and spotted Luke looking upset and I think he was close to crying. That's what he gets for fucking with me all these years.

"I'm sorry Mrs. Finnely, once you get a taste you get withdrawal symptoms within hours." I tell her.

"You Mr. Clifford need some serious help." She replies, I sit up and push down on my dick pretending it was hard.

"I do miss, I really really do! Preferably a guy with nice pink lips." I whisper, nodding at her with my eyebrows furrowed.

"NOT LIKE THAT! That's it, you've got detention tomorrow because I'm not putting you in detention WITH Mr. Hemmings." She says.

"Awww but he could help me with my problem!" I sigh, throwing my hands in the air.

"Out of my class Mr. Clifford, I've had quite enough off you!" She then says, the stern look told me I'd gone far enough.

I shrugged and walked out of class, heading to my locker and getting my things for my next class hour, the next hour was my last hour and I was SO happy for that. I wanted to get home and get out of these skinny jeans. 

AN/ So Michael and Ashton are just teasing Luke ok, they are not really going to get it on again! I love Michael's answers in this chapter! What a man! Also, Calum laughign about the situation is exactly how I would react if this was happening to friends of mine!!