Drinks

Once we got inside Ashton immediately wrapped his arm around mine and calums waists, pulling us closer to him.

"What do you want to drink?" Ashton asks me, I just shrug because I didn't really drink all that much.

"How about I pick something for you then?" He asks, so I nod. Ashton had lead us to a table near the back so we were mostly out of view.

"What did you ask for?" Calum asks me, stepping up closer to me.

"Ashton is picking something for me." I tell him, he nods and I look around. There's a few cute guys, some really hot guys but nothing that really caught my attention.

"Here we go, you don't have to drink it if you don't like it." Ashton tells me, he hands me the same thing he got Calum.

"Oooh you'll love it Lukey! It tastes really sweet!" Calum says, Ashton stands behind Calum, wrapping his arms around his waist.

I bring the bottle to my face, sniffing it before bringing the bottle to my lips and taking a small sip.

"Oh my gosh I love it." I say, taking a bigger sip.

"Chug it down Luke, I've got money enough tonight." Ashton tells me, I nod and take another sip before looking around again.

"Oh and don't drink anything I didn't hand to you personally ok, both of you." Ashton warns us, to which both of us nod again.

"See anything worth your time?" Ashton asks me, I shake my head.

"You wanna go dance?" Ashton asks, I look over at him and shake my head again. Going out didn't seem like the best plan.

"I'll be watching you ok, just wave me over when you want a new drink." Ashton assures me, then he gets pulled to the dancefloor by Calum.

After about half an hour, and a new drink, I was watching Calum and Ashton grind on each other when somebody stepped up next to me.

"What's a beautiful boy like you doing here all by yourself?" This guy asks me, I didn't even bother looking at him because nobody would compare to Michael.

"Bought you a drink gorgeous." The guy says, he puts it down in front of me.

"Thanks but no thanks." I reply.

"Come on, what's a guy got to do to get you to look at him." He says, I looked down at my drink in my hand, noticing his tanned hand coming into view.

"What's a guy got to do to get you to back off." I reply.

"You sure you're a guy, in that dress." He replies, I bit my lip and looked up but I couldn't see Ashton and Calum anymore. He guys hand moved from the table to my waist and he pulled me to turn me to look at him.

"Better get your hands off of him before I snap your neck mate." Ashton says from behind the guy, his arm wrapped around the guys neck. Where the hell did he come from?

"Wow mate you already have a fucktoy." He replies, as he sees Calum step up to me.

"You ok?" Calum asks me worried, I nod at him. The guy hardly touched me.

"Did you just refer to my boyfriend as a fucktoy?" Ashton asks, his voice seemingly lower but he was almost shouting over the music.

"Didn't know it was serious." The guy replies, he was actually pretty hot but yeah probably an asshole.

"How about you drink whatever you just handed to my friend here." Ashton asks the guy, I hand the guy the drink, not really understanding what Ashton was getting at.

"Eh nah mate I'm good." He replies, Calum grabbed onto my hand as Ashton tightened his grip around the guys neck.

"Drink it." Ashton orders him, the guy shakes his head. I gasp as I realize what Ashton was getting at.

"I suggest you leave right because I really don't want to hurt you in front of my princess." Ashton says, he unwraps his arm from the guys neck and the guy walks off.

"Are you ok Luke? Do you want to leave?" Ashton asks me.

"No it's fine, it was just one guy. I need at least 4 more to attempt to flirt with me." I tell him, he chuckles and shakes his head.

"Ok but remember, no drink unless I hand them to you." Ashton says, I nod and then him and Calum leave again to get back to grinding.

I was back to staring at Ashton and Calum dancing, wishing I had somebody to dance with. I was so busy dreaming away of how it would be to dance with Michael, with his hands on my hips and his lips on my neck. I was so into my daydream that I almost didn't believe it when an all too familiar presence stepped up behind me, his hands feeling so natural on my hips as his voice, that I've missed so much whispered 'You look absolutely stunning Kitten'.

AN/ Michael is back! But for how long?