High? - No, drunk

AN/ Ok I've officially writen all of this, the end is written and I'm sorry for not updating....

GOOD NEWS: MY wrist brace is off!
GOOD NEWS: I might double or triple update if this gets any comments or votes!
GOOD NEWS: I'll start updating the other stories again!
BAD NEWS: College starts on Thursday again, I've got an 'interview' to do with the college but I'll know if I'm allowed in on Thursday so I'll let you all know how that went if any of you are interested in my life.... I still hope to be able to update at least once a week for every story :s I'll probably do like an update each day except Thursday since I'll have class from 8.30 until 17.00 :S 

Here's the update!!

"Breakfast?"Calum asks, I frowned at him and he pointed at the plate of hot croissants andbagels that Ashton had put down on the table.

"Sure." Ihuff, Calum moved to sit next to me and leant against me as he ate.

"It won'tgo back to how it used to be." I tell Calum, he just nods.

"You twoare perfect together, just give it time. You're right though, it'll never beexactly the same, but you can make it close enough." He says.

"I hope so,maybe I should have cuddled him?" I question.

"No! No hisfriends beat you up, I was worried sick about you. He got to cuddle you allnight and I had to worry all night. It's my LukeTime." Calum says, I could hearit in his voice how sad he was.

"I'm ok nowsweetie, a bit bruised up but I'll be fine." I tell him.

"Ok, but nomore alleys you need to look pretty for graduation!" Calum tells me.

"Do youthink I could pull off wearing a dress under my gown? Would people reallyknow?" I asked.

"No, oohwear that cute blue one with the collar! So people will think you're wearing ashirt." Calum tells me, I nod and smile. At least for graduation I could wearwhat I want.

"Oh and ourparents are taking us on vacation right after the ceremony, don't forget thatso we can't go to the graduation party." Calum reminds me, reminds me about ourlie. Well it wasn't a lie per se, we were going on vacation with Ashton. Ourparents thought we'd like to go on vacation, so they are paying for us andAshton is paying for himself of course. We're going to Disneyworld!!!!!

Why lieabout that you ask? Because Luke Hemmings, Punk God of our high school did NOTwant to go to Disneyworld. Also I didn't want to go to the graduation partybecause I'd have to dress like a dude and it was ONLY for students, no plus 1so Ashton couldn't come and Calum refused to go without his Boo.

We lay downtogether on the couch after eating our breakfast, I was laying with my backagainst Calum's chest simply because he wanted to hold me in his arms so that'swhat we're doing.

"Lukey,we'll go to the same college right?" Calum asks me worriedly.

"Of courseCally, it's you and me forever." I reply.

"Can Idress how I want?" Calum asks.

"Yes, youcan and maybe I will to. I'll see how comfortable I am with it ok?" I ask him.

"Ok, I'd bereally happy if you were yourself. You're so happy dressed in pretty skirts anddresses, I just want you to be happy." He whispers.

"I will be,I promise." I answer, he kissed the back of my neck and then sighed happilybefore pulling me a bit closer and then entwining his hand with mine, ourfingers interlocked.

When Ashtoncame back after work Calum and I were just lying on the couch, not feeling likewatching another movie but also not wanting to do anything else.

"You guysok?" Ashton asks us, we both nod and hum at him.

"I've gotfood." Ashton says, laying bags full of Thai food down in front of us. Calumand I both thank him as we sat up and I moved over so Ashton could sit next toCalum.

"Where'sMichael?" Ashton asks.

"He leftright after you did. I think he got angry that I was cuddling Calum and hecouldn't join us." I admit to him, he rolls his eyes and pulls out his phone,after quickly sending a text he put his phone away and started pulling outboxes and informing Calum and I what was in each box.

15 minuteslater Michael walked through the door, he looked like a mess so Ashton grabbedhim by the collar and pulled him upstairs, literally dragging him to his room.

"THE FUCKMATE GET OFF OF ME!" Michael screams.

"DON'T MAKEME PUSH YOU IN THE SHOWER FULLY DRESSED!" Ashton screamed back.

"BACK OFF!"Michael replied.

"YOUFUCKING IDIOT!" Ashton yelled back, then a door slammed after a minute ofsilence and Ashton stomped back down the stairs.

"Is he ok?"I ask Ashton.

"Don'tworry about him." Ashton says, he rolls his eyes and sits down with Calumagain.

"Was hehigh?" I ask.

"No drunk.I don't even know where he goes to get drunk at this time of day." Ashtonhuffs.

"Why did heget drunk?" I ask Ashton, I didn't know if this was normal behavior for Michaelnow.

"HonestlyLuke, I don't know." He replies, shrugging as he leant back on the couch andCalum cuddled up to him.

,