Chapter Seven: Some... What?

I didn’t think the girl would actually give me the address. I thought she was going to ask me a lot more questions and make this more difficult than it already is.

But then I thought, what right did she have to keep this thing from his girlfriend? Hahaha.

I got another cab and told the driver where to go.

He dropped me off in front of a big house. No, that wasn’t the right word. Mansion.

There I was, looking so out of place, in front of this elegant mansion, and I wasn’t even dressed for a party, for crying out loud.

There were a lot of people surrounding the house. I’m going to have a really hard time trying to find him in this haystack, I thought to myself.

There was this Japanese looking girl who was really pretty, but she looked a bit snobbish, but, it was worth a try.

I touched her shoulder and said: “Hi, I’m Kara.”

“Shelly.” She smiled at me and looked away.

“Um, I was wondering if I could ask you where I can find  this guy…”

“Sure, what’s his name?” she said. She wasn’t snobbish, just shy. That made her cuter.

“Zayn. Zayn Malik.”

“Oh.” Then she patted a cute guy with blond hair. “Nile, this girl, Kara is looking for Zayn.” 

“Hi, Kara.” He was really cute. And he was eating a lot of nachos.

“Hi, Nile.” I awkwardly replied. I wasn’t good with socializing with cute guys, well, except for Zayn.

“Its N-iall, N-i-a-l-l, Niall Horan, I’m Irish so may name’s a bit weird.” He smiled at me and continued eating.

“Please don’t mind him. He’s just addicted to food.” Shelly said.

“Oh yeah, you’re looking for Zayn.” Finally… a sensible response from this guy!

“He’s inside with Harry. Go through that door and then go left.”

“Thanks. Shelly and Niall.” I gave them both a smile and continued looking for my long lost best friend.

There were people everywhere. It was so hard to walk through the crowd.

Then I bumped into something hard.

But when I looked up it wasn’t a thing, but a guy.