In The Human City

Start from the beginning

There was a standing shelf near the shower with a wide variety of men's body washes, shampoo and conditioners. The next shelf was a lot of different scented bubble bath containers and Epsom salt bags. The final shelf was a variety of women's body washes, shampoo and conditioners.

I liked the thought of a bubble bath in a jet tub but at the same time an all over waterfall shower would be nice to. Decisions, decisions, well since I'll be stuck in the house a lot I'll have plenty of time to enjoy the bubbles so I'll just go with a shower right now.

After an hour long shower I figure I'd better get out and go check out the rest of the place. I step out and look around for a towel, but I don't see one.

"Smart move, your supposed to save the world and you can't even remember a towel for after your shower." My wolf giggles at me.

"Yeah yeah, I know." I grumble back to her.

"What are you going to do now oh intelligent one?" She mocks.

"I'll just use my powers." I smirk.

I feel my wolf block me so I use my air powers to basically blow dry my body. Once I dried off I got dressed and ran a brush through my hair.

Satisfied and feeling human again I head off towards the kitchen, I was surprised that I didn't get lost.

I walk in the kitchen to see two men and a woman sitting there. They all looked similar to Dax in one way or another, they even all shared the same emotionless face.

I freeze, I don't remember Dax saying anyone would be here. Before my mind could react the three people were up and in a defensive stance, snarling at me like a rabid dog.

"Who the f*ck are you and how he həll did you get in here?" The woman bit out like poison. I didn't want to answer, I didn't know if they would help Cain or not.

"I'm sorry for interrupting you, I'll just be going now." I turned on my heel and went to leave hoping against everything that they might just ignore me, but of course I wouldn't get that lucky. I felt a gust of wind and suddenly I'm surrounded.

"She's a filthy mutt." The man behind me sneered as he inhaled my scent.

"There is something off about her, something different. I can sense a great power within her." The other man on my left said as he curiously looked me over.

"Who cares, I think she will be the perfect snack." The woman declared as her fangs elongated and she eyed my neck hungrily.

I could feel the familiar fear of being bitten sinking in so without a second thought I gave a large push of air towards the ground and sent myself sailing across the room just as the woman lunged.

I narrowly missed being this crazy bats snack. Once I landed I turned around and my wolf was pissed. I felt my body partially shift as my teeth grew, my hands changed into claws and I knew my eyes would be a dark glowing purple now.

"Back off you blood sucker, I'm here because Dax brought me here. I'm not your lunch and if you want to try that again I will rip your fangs off and shove them up your ass." I snarled menacingly.

Dax came in and did not look impressed. "Kat, my Luna please calm your self. I won't allow anyone to harm you in my house. As for you three, I made it very clear you weren't welcome here for a while so why are you here?"

I calmed myself down and crossed my arms over my chest. The woman sent me a death glare then spoke to Dax.

"Dear brother since when do you have a say in when we get together?" She asked sarcastically.

"Don't test me Jenavive, you three get out now." Dax walked over to the fridge and pulled out a container of blood and poured a glass, then popped it in the microwave.

"No little brother, I'm curious as to why you have a wolf elemental living with you, and if I may say I am quite impressed with this young lady." The man who smelled me carefully walked over and sat back down where he was when I first walked in.

"Yes, I find myself drawn to this feisty little thing. I see no mark so she must not have a mate." The other man observed.

Yes my mark disappeared when Cain marked and mated that other she wolf, but the pain still remains because no matter what there is still the mate bond. It isn't very strong but it is still there, so the mention of my mate hurts my physically.

I gasp out in pain and grasp my chest, rubbing in circles.

"The bond, hmm that's interesting. Remind me to tell that to Jenson. Demetrius, Samuel neither of you need to know the situation. Just know it didn't involve you and I want you gone by morning. Kat do not leave the house and ignore my siblings, I have to report to Cain and won't be back until morning if I can get away. Cody will be here by seven in the morning, be ready." With that Dax stormed out of the house leaving me with his siblings who were all looking at me like I was a prized pig.

Oh boy, it's going to be a long night!

**** I'm sorry for taking so long with my updates. I don't really have a reason or excuse, I've just been slacking. Thank you for sticking with my story and please VOTE & COMMENT!****