Chapter 37 : Forget Morning Sickness

Cain immediately noticed the blood, the smell was to strong for me. I started gagging and quickly jumped off Cain and ran over to the grass and started throwing up. I was throwing up so hard that I fell down to my hands and knees in a puddle of puke and continued throwing up more as Cain and my guard spoke hushed.

It didn't take long and Cain came over to my side rubbing my back until my heaving came to a stop. I stayed stooped down because that random session made me feel weak and I don't think I could stand if I wanted to.

"You okay my love?" I just nodded my head at his question, I had throw up breath and was not talking to anyone at this moment. Cain scooped me up in his arms and handed me to the other guard, who wasn't covered in blood, with strict instructions.

"Take Luna Kat to our room and watch over her. Get her anything she needs. I will be there as soon as I deal with things here." Cain gave me a kiss on the cheek and gave the guard a nod as he took off with the other guard covered in blood.

My stomach was still rolling and I still felt quite sick to my stomach, the guard moving to quickly for me. We headed straight up the stairs and that was the drawing point, I jumped out of his arms and took off towards the newest bathroom. I barely made it before I was throwing up again.

In between I managed to get out the words 'call' and 'mom' to the guard who immediately took off as I hunch over the toilet. It wasn't long before I could hear my mom and my mother in law barking orders and multiple feet running away to carry out those orders.

"Oh my baby girl are you okay?" my mom barges straight in and sits on the floor beside me rubbing my back.

"Smell of blood set me off and now I can't stop throwing up." there were tears in my eyes from dry heaving so much. A cool cloth was placed over my forehead and I took it and wiped off my face, feeling relief almost instantly.

There was a knock on the door and my mom got up to answer it, there was whispering then she closed the door again.

"Come honey lets get you to your room. We know exactly what you need." my mother in law is on one side and my mom is on the other and they carefully lift me up and help me walk to the bedroom. Once inside the smell of ginger meets my nose, I take a deep breath feeling a bit better from just the smell.

"Change into something comfortable, that isn't a swim suit and come crawl into bed darling." I nod at my mom as I pull out a comfy pair of shorts and one of Cain's t shirts. Quickly changing in the bathroom I came back out and went straight to the bed.

"Here you go Luna." one of the ladies from the kitchen handed me a steaming cup of something, taking a whiff I realize this is the source of the ginger.

"It is a ginger root tea. It helps with nausea, and even works with morning sickness." my mother in law smiles kindly as she sits at the foot of my bed.

"Thank you, both of you." I smile at these two wonderful ladies in my life as I take a small sip of the ginger tea. I could feel the effects immediately and sigh in relief.

"Better?" my mom asks as she pulls up a chair beside the bed, she has a piece of something in her hand and breaks a chunk off and hands it to me. I raise one eyebrow as I take whatever it is she offered.

"Ginger root, will rid you of the rest of the nausea." she smiled as she put the remainder of the plant on my night stand. I don't hesitate and chew the small chunk she gave me, I didn't know what to expect but it was pretty good. There was a timid knock on the door and I didn't know who it would be.

"Come in." I called, and one of the younger children of the pack slowly came in with her head down. She mumbled something that I didn't quite catch, my mom smiled at me and got up to go towards the young girl.

"It's okay sweetie, no need to be so scared. What can we help you with?" my mom knelt down to the little girls level, causing the girls cheeks to redden.

"I.. well... the Alpha, he... umm, he asked for... clothes." she quietly stuttered out, she quickly cleared her throat and spoke a bit louder, "The Alpha said he needs clean clothes so he doesn't make you sick again Luna." she trained her beautiful green eyes on me this time, her face kept getting redder and redder.

I smile trying to ease her nerves, "Okay I will have a change of clothes sent to him, do you know where he is going to be showering?" She nods her head eagerly, causing me to giggle at her. I go to stand up but my mother in law holds her hand out and makes me lay back down.

"I will gather my son some clothes and then we can take them to him. I need to talk to him as well." I just nod my head and get comfortable again, taking another sip of the tea. They gather clothes and quickly leave, its now just me and my mom in the room, while one of my guards are standing watch outside the bedroom.

"Kathryne, do you know what you are going to do about the war?" my mother asked as she fidgeted with her hands. "I mean now that your pregnant you can't fight. Your baby's life would be at stake." she looked me dead in the eyes as if she was pleading with me.

"Honestly mom, if it breaks out I have to fight no matter what. I don't want to but I know there would no other option. But I do have an idea to try and stop the war from occurring, but that is something that Cain and I have to discuss with the others before we go ahead and do this." I briefly explain things, she smiles and pulls me into a big hug.

"Just remember honey, your father and I are very proud of you no matter what. You have become an amazing and strong woman before our eyes and no matter the out come you will be a great mother. Stay strong and trust in your mate, he loves you like no other and he will be a great support to you right until the end." she smiles as tears run down her cheeks, she is trying to be strong.

"I know mom, I love you and dad as well. We will all get through this." as we embrace each other in tears I know everything will be all right.