Chapter Three: Demonic Presence

Training with Cody was easier then with the whole group, because I only had to focus on him and his water. Its been three hours and I am exhausted, soaked from head to toe and getting frustrated.

"What's the matter princess? Your slacking today." Cody taunts me as he hurls another wave from behind me. I deflect that one without seeing the ball coming straight towards me from the front. I get hit hard and thrown back fifteen feet into the lake behind me.

"For fu... CODY! This is getting ridiculous, I'm cold, tired and exhausted." I scream at him.

"Calm down and focus!" he yells back at me as he shakes his head at my childish behavior.

"NO! I am done and just going to swim here and rest. Going to float and ignore you." I retorted childishly. He wants a child I will show him one. As I float there trying to relax and clear my mind I am suddenly dunked under the water and held down by an unseen force. I struggle to break free and I just can't, I am slowly starting to lose what little breath I have and panic.

"Stop panicking and focus for crying out loud." Cody's voice came through loud and clear in my mind.

I stop thrashing and focus on my wind powers to surround me in a bubble of air so I can breath, it works and the unknown force lets go of me and I float to the top of the water. Slowly I start lifting out of the water more then pissed off at Cody. He could have killed me for crying out loud! What the hell was he thinking, Cain would murder him for this. I slowly start to lose my temper as thoughts continue on the rampage at how mad I was at Cody. Suddenly I open my eyes and Cody is standing there smirking at me.

"Glad to see your actually ready to train." He smirks cockily at me. I extend my hand towards him and without thinking I start to suck all the oxygen around him, making him gasp for air.

"Not so cocky now that you can't breath are you?" I ask, but my voice is deeper, more sinister then I have ever heard it.

"Do it, kill the imbecile!" a tiny voice in the back of my mind calls out to me, making me snap back into reality.

Instantly I drop my hands and stop my powers from killing Cody. I stand there staring in shock and utter horror as he drops to the ground gasping for air and holding his throat. He is down on his knees panting and relishing the air that is now filling his lungs and I still can't move.

"Wh.. wha.. what the hell?? What the hell was that?" Cody gasps between deep breaths. I just stand there scared to move. I don't even know what to say.

"I.. I... I'm.. just.. I don't know." I stutter out quietly. I know he can hear me but I still can't talk any louder. Cody is up and over in front of me within an instant, his eyes have bled to pitch blue, showing that him his wolf and his element were extremely pissed off with me.

"Seriously! You almost kill me and that's all you can say?" he screams in my face, his whole body is shaking in pure anger now telling me not to push his buttons right now. I just can't help it, I start crying out of frustration. I honestly don't know what happened back there. Its as if I wasn't even my self. Like I was taking the back seat in my own body. But I didn't know how to say that to Cody, especially when he is this angry.

"I don't know what else to say Cody! I am sorry I promise I didn't mean to try and kill you. I don't even know how to explain what happened." I yelled back, I pushed him and used my powers to send him flying away from me, I shifted ripping my clothes and ran. I ran as fast I could, which is pretty dam fast considering I can run like the saying says, 'fast as the wind'.

"Camira, what happened back there? Why did we try and kill Cody? I questioned her.

"I don't know, I couldn't control our powers. You remember how you had the feeling of taking the back seat and watching someone else have control, well that's how I felt as well. Something is not right with us. You must go and talk with the others. Maybe they can figure out what is wrong." I could hear her worry through the link.