Chapter 27: New Plan

We go through the same process, being treated like crap, then sitting in the exact same room waiting on the elders.

"This is some very strange de ja vou don't you agree?" Jensen whispers to me as he gets comfortable in his seat. I just smile slightly at his attempt at a joke and nod my head, I wasn't in the mood for jokes.

I was lost in my own thoughts, especially the thoughts of how the witch that caused this mess was claiming to root for me. How when she is the one to cause this mess. I really need to rethink my strategy of killing her if I am to get answers. I felt my wolf stir at the thoughts of a fight, but it didn't last long and again she was gone.

"Thank you for your patience as we have come to a decision." Elder Lemux started the meeting out. "Our last visit ended on a sour note and for that I would like to personally apologize. Holly has been through a lot and I would like to try and convince you that she does deserve a chance as well as let you know that no harm will befall the witch." His gaze hardened as he stared me down, daring me to object.

I kept my head down and avoided his gaze, looking down at the table instead. I felt a slight bit of shame from the way I had behaved last time, but in my defense they told me I could speak my mind. I took that moment to collect my thoughts and think about my response.

"It is not you that needs to apologize Elder Lemux, it is I who should. My anger and jealousy had taken control and instead of seeing things from your perspective I just got angry. I apologize and I mean it, I have had time to ponder things and I agree that you and your family deserve every chance to help Holly, yes I believe she deserves some punishment but requesting death was to extreme." I could see the relief on his face as his posture relaxed a tiny bit. So I continued.

"I also would like to request the chance to speak with the witch in question, I do admit I was again angry and upset but I would like to hear her out and find out what I can do to fix this. I do understand this had to happen as part of the test, I do not hold her personally responsible but I do want to speak with her as well." The elders pondered this individually before huddling together and whispering lowly.

Jensen nodded his head in approval at my decisions and my apology, which made me feel better about the decisions I have made.

"All right Luna Kathryne, we will put your request into the witch and it is up to her as to what happens in regards to this meeting." It was Elder Sanchez that answered my question, so I nod my head in understanding. I could hear footsteps leaving and a door opening then closing again as what I am assuming was a guard leaving.

"Now as we promised we would like to offer our help and support, do you have a plan Luna Kathryn?" Elder Mandel asked as he pulled out a pen and paper as if to write my plan down.

"Yes and no. You see I had a visit from the Moon Goddess these last few days while waiting for your meeting, as well as meeting my grandfather, and in talking with both of them I have decided to go back to the pack and face the issue head on. This is why I wanted to speak with the witch that is involved so I know exactly what will and won't help get things back to normal." As I said this the doors opened and a large bang was heard around the room.

I turn and look towards the door and I see none other than the witch that Jensen brought over, Gisela. I turned towards Jensen to see if he knew about this and he seemed as shocked as I was. Gisela was as beautiful as ever only today she had on a beautiful green satin gown.

"Forgive me Luna Kathryne but yes it was I who did the spell, but as you have realized it was not something I wanted to do. Unfortunately I cannot break the spell, only you can do that, but I can help you do so." She smiled genuinely as she floated across the floor and sat gracefully down into one of the empty chairs at the table. It was Jensen's turn to speak and be a bit upset.

"You used me and lied to me Gisela, after everything that we have been through together and the things I have helped you with. How could you?" his voice was raised and you could see the hurt clearly on his face. Gisela was guilty but you could see she felt bad.

"Please forgive me Jensen, but I did not have any choice in the matter. This was not one thing I could share with you. Yes we have been through a lot together, we have even survived the awkwardness of dating for a while. But you must understand that this was something no one else could know except myself and the moon goddess." She took one look at Jensen and I could feel the guilt radiate off him.

"Forgive me my dear, yes I do understand and I apologize for that outburst." I chuckled earning a look from everyone at the table. Everyone was giving me a questioning look as I giggled a little harder.

"I'm sorry... I just... oh lord... that was..." I took deep calming breaths and quit my giggling fit as I tried to compose myself. "Sorry it's just that it seems like everyone is apologizing today." I smiled sheepishly as my face heats up covering my neck, cheeks and ears in a light pink blush.

"Now where were we? Oh yes, Luna Kathryn please fill us in on your plan as well as any questions for Miss Gisela." This time it was Elder Breauder that spoke.

I smiled and nodded my head as I gathered my thoughts and courage, I needed answers but my mind is so scattered I don't know if I can think straight.

"Deep breaths my dear, there is no pressure here." Jensen leans over and whispers in my ear. Which surprisingly was reassuring enough for me that I did relax a bit.

"Ok so something I know I need to do is deal with Cain and Holly head on, which means going back to the pack. But before doing that I need a plan in place. I am planning on seeing if anyone from the pack will help me, which I will need Dax for as he is still apart of Cain's trusted men. That is step one for me, but I also need to know how to break the spell." I turn my attention to Gisela, meaning that the question was directed to her.

"The only way for the spell to be broken is true loves kiss." She smiled as if she had just won a prize.

"It's that simple?" Elder Lemux questioned as everyone else looked to Gisela for confirmation.

"Yes it is that simple but this will not be an easy task. Remember the man AND his beast believe the brat Holly is his mate. So for Luna Kathryn to get close enough to kiss the Alpha it will be very difficult. Especially since the Luna is losing her wolf and element little by little as we speak." Her look wasn't one of pity like I had expected, but one of worry.

Everyone turned to look at me, shocked at the new revelation, which shows I have been doing a good job hiding the issue.