Chapter Four: A Name and A Plan

After we left the office Cain took me to our bedroom. I cried into his shoulder and my pillow for a few hours until I couldn't form tears any more. After I calmed down a bit Cain had to leave to go do something so I was left sitting alone. My thoughts were a jumbled mess, one moment I had the urge to destroy everyone and everything at the pack house. The next moment I felt guilty and wanted to cry some more. Camira and my wolf were both silent, trying to help me figure a way to control my emotions so I don't go on a rampage and kill everyone.

I finally noticed the sun was going down, which meant that it should be supper time soon. As soon as I thought about food my stomach let out a rumble signaling that I was indeed hungry. Before I could even get up I hear a knock at the door.

"Come in." I sigh in annoyance.

"Forgive me for intruding Luna, but I brought you some food. Alpha Cain didn't think you would feel like coming to sit with the pack this evening. He said he will join you in a few moments with his own plate." Cindy placed the food down on the desk beside the door before she bowed to me, waiting for me to send her off.

"Thank you Cindy, that will do. Go enjoy your meal." I told her as I waved her out of the door way. She bowed again and closed the door with a soft click behind her. I just stared at the tray of food, the smell was intoxicating and making my hunger worse. I stared at the food for what must have been a few moments trying to will it over to the bed with me, but failing miserably.

Cain walks in with his own tray in hand and gives me a weird look. I must have looked constipated or something from trying to move the food with my mind.

"What are you doing?" he asks with only a hint of amusement.

"Trying to get my food without having to get up." I casually replied, continuing my show down with my tray. Cain just shook his head laughing at me, he finally picks up my tray and brings it to the bed with him.

"Better?" he asks. I just smile and nod my head at him. We eat in silence, but it's a comfortable one. Without saying anything Cain gathers up the trays and sets them on the table. He comes back to bed and crawls in cuddling with me, not satisfied with our position he switches so he is sitting with his back against the headboard and I am sideways between his legs with my head on his shoulder.

"How are you feeling babe?" Cain tenderly strokes my hair as we just sit enjoying each other.

"Jumbled up." I reply. "I just don't know what to think to be honest hun. One minute my anger is so consuming that I want to destroy and kill, the next minute I feel so guilty, after that I feel sad and depressed." I tell him honestly.

"Well Jenson says his soothsayer is concerned enough that he will be here late tomorrow evening instead of taking three days to arrive. I don't know if that is a good thing or not, but he will help us I promise." Cain tried to reassure me, but I could tell he was just as worried as I was.

"So what should I do so I don't go on a rampage and kill innocent people?" I ask, cringing at the vision of bloodied and mangled body parts all around the pack house.

"Well I have an idea." Cain winked at me while kissing my neck seductively. "I will keep you happy and occupied in bed how does that sound my beautiful mate?" huskily whispering in my ear, earning him a moan from me.

"If you think that your up for the challenge." I reply in a sexy voice as I gladly straddle Cain's obvious desire, capturing his lips in a passionate fight for dominance. He puts all his love and desire for me in that kiss and I am like putty in his hands.

**** Sorry I am not going into detail with the sex scenes at this moment. Maybe later for the baby making scene if I decide to have her get knocked up ****