Untitled Part 32

The drive was a long one, but I had managed to stay awake during the days, for the most part, and sleep almost all night. We stopped and ate, fueled up the SUV as little as possible just to make the trip go faster. It took two and a half days instead of three and a half so we stopped at a small town on the edge of Cain's territory to sleep in an actual bed and eat a real meal. It felt so good to be able to have a bath and a hot meal.

Before bed everyone met and we went over the final plans one more time. The next morning at around 9, just after the patrol has gone by, is when we will set up and start plan A. While I am doing plan A they will set up the area meant to catch either Cain or Holly, depending on which way this goes.

"Does everyone understand what they are to do?" Jensen asks as everyone stands around in a circle. Everyone nodded their heads and murmured a yes. Happy with that he dismisses everyone and heads back to the hotel, I slack behind just wanting a few moments to think and get my bearings straight.

"Are you ok?" my wolf questions.

"Just scared, nervous, happy yet worried." I tell her honestly.

"Don't worry too much, we are strong and our bond with Cain is strong as well. One way or another this will work. You have us so getting close enough to kiss him will not be an issue." Camira tried reassuring me.

I decided I should go back to the hotel and get some sleep tonight, because tomorrow I'm going to need as much energy as possible. So I slowly trudge back to my hotel room and change into my jammies and crawl into bed.

Sleep eludes me tonight, I toss and turn but nothing seems to shut off my brain. Thoughts of what if, maybes, and possibilities float through my mind causing me to lay staring at the ceiling, bored out of my mind. Finally around four in the morning I start drifting off to sleep, just as I fully relax and I feel myself fall into a deep sleep there is a loud banging on the door to my room.

"Come on already your wasting daylight." Dax's familiar voice breaks into my half asleep mind. I groan and roll over trying to go back to sleep. I didn't hear my door open and Dax walk in because the next thing I know he picked me up and went to throw me onto the floor, but with my new found powers I didn't allow myself to fall, I quickly shot my foot out and swept Dax's feet out from underneath him actually catching him by surprise.

His large body falls to the floor with a loud thud, he's laying sprawled out on the floor cursing and swearing at me. Jensen and Jenavive quickly rush into my room and instantly burst out at the sight of Dax on the floor and me floating in midair. There wasn't even a swirl or gust of wind, I was just floating. The burst in powers have caused me to have better control as well stronger powers. Meaning I can do more.

"What the hell was that?" Dax asked, slightly shocked.

"I've got more powers, and my wolf is faster stronger and my senses are more heightened." I smugly explained as I floated back down to the floor.

"Whatever we will see exactly how much stronger and faster you are when this is all over and I can get back to training you." With that the grumpy pants got up and walked out of the room with a pout on his face.

"You go girl!" Jenavive laughs as she reaches for a high five.

"It was funny how you kicked his ass." Jensen stated and they left my room talking about how hard Dax fell to the floor, all thanks to me. I shake my head and quickly get dressed, packing my bags up as I finish, then I relieve my bladder and head out of my room after grabbing my room key.

Once I make it to the lobby of the hotel I notice Dax standing waiting, he nods his head as he sees me approaching. In silence we walk to the hotel restaurant and find our group, sitting down between Dax and Jensen.

After a quick breakfast we all head out to the border of Cain's pack lands, setting up everyone goes their separate ways. I find a soft spot on the ground and sit cross legged and start the same process I did with Camira and my wolf.

I start to concentrate on the barely there bond between Cain and I, at first it was hard to find because he has been with Holly for so long. That caused a bout of anger to flare up in me, that bitch has been spending time with my man while I'm forced to hide like a f*cking coward.

"Calm down, focus on the mate bond! We need this to work." My wolf snapped at me, making me falter in my anger.

"Sorry." I apologize before taking a deep breath and once again focusing on the mate bond.

Just like last time I breathe in and breathe out deeply, focusing on the bond with Cain I can feel a blockage unlike with my wolf and Camira. This must be the spell, so I push on it with my energy causing it to bounce back, but I focus on that bounce back like a ball and a window. I send it back towards the spell only using the momentum to send it harder, I add more energy making it bigger as well.

I repeat the process until I feel as if I am ready to give up when I feel the spell give a little bit, I feel Camira and my wolf both with me giving me more encouragement as well as more energy to send into the spell, one final blow of all of our energy causes the wall to break and our energy pour through the bond, causing it to hum.

I thought the hum of power was just in my head but it wasn't, everyone around me could hear and feel the power surge, causing people to bow down it. I felt the moment it hit Cain, I don't know how but it passed around him, connecting the two of us again and because I was focused on the bond it was a tidal wave of emotions that washed over me, the biggest one being happiness.

I feel some of the power come surging back to be absorbed by my body but instead of hurting this time it was a subtle vibration, we shared each other's energy for a few moments before I used the newly formed mind link with him.

"Cain I love you so much and have been lost without you. Before you give away that the spell is gone please bring Holly to the eastern border. We have a trap set up for her." I quickly let Cain into the loop in one long breath.

"I've been going so crazy in my own mind this last while, it was like I was a passenger in my own body! I've missed you so much more then you can ever imagine. I love you with all my heart and soul. I will pretend I have a surprise for her and get her there. I can't wait to see you baby." I could feel the relief through the bond.

I cut the connection and quickly called out to Jensen who was standing a little distance away from me.

"It worked he is on his way with Holly!" quickly everyone scrambled into their places and I hid away from the trap. It didn't take long until I saw Cain who had blindfolded Holly, leading her towards the border.

"Baaaby! What is the surprise?" her winey voice carried over to me, causing my claws to come out in anger and irritation. This bitch deserves worse than death and that is going to be dished out by her family.

Cain didn't get to answer before four people rushed out and grabbed her, chaining her with silver coated in wolfsbane, as they inject something into her neck causing her body to instantly fall slack.

I didn't even wait until they carried her off, as soon as Cain wasn't supporting that bitch's weight I flung myself at him, smashing our lips together in hard, fast and passionate kiss.

Cain didn't hesitate to pick me up, not breaking the kiss, before he tore off both of our bottoms and marked and mated me all over again right there on the forest floor.