Chapter Seven : Exorcism Part I

**** Just a small note so people do not think I am mocking any kind of religion, I AM NOT! Truely I promise I am not. I do have the lords prayer but I have changed it to suit my story. I am also not claiming to know how to do a real exorcisim. This is just what I have learned through horror movies and google! If anyone thinks they will be offended by this chapter please skip the exorcism part!! Other wise ENJOY!!! :D ****

I can smell coffee, bacon, sausage, eggs, and cinnamon? Some one is cooking with cinnamon, who would do that? Slowly opening my eyes I find I am some where I don't recognize. Sitting up I take in the bedroom, well cottage room? Its small, has log walls, no furniture only a single bed and a door.

I test my legs and stand up without pain or wobbling, ok so that's a good sign. Slowly I creep towards the door and open it. I take a deep breath and the food smell is even more intoxicating. Walking out of the room I head down the hallway and enter a living area. Two chairs a couch and a television on a stand are in that room. Simple and natural, I can hear a male humming to himself through the kitchen door so I slowly make my way towards the doorway.

"Good morning Kat, I hope you slept well. I made breakfast for us before we start. You need all the strength you can get for today, so I made bacon, eggs, sausage and French toast." Draven said from across the kitchen. It was weird seeing him look so, different then last time. He didn't have his hair done up, his makeup on or a shirt for that matter. He was just in a black pair of gym shorts that were hanging dangerously low on his hips.

"Shouldn't I feel tired or sore?" I finally snap out of my trance before he could notice that I was staring.

"Well maybe a little but you did sleep a very long time so maybe your wolf and element helped heal you so you weren't sore. I don't know, because I have never had to deal with an elemental before." He extended his hand out to the table as he sat down the last of the food.

My stomach grumbled at the enticing smell from the table and the delicious spread sitting in front of me also made my mouth water. I was in heaven and I was going to enjoy this breakfast no matter what. I started loading up my plate while Draven sat down and did the same, we both sat in silence while we ate both lost in our own thoughts.

Right away I started to doubt that this would work. I was scared and didn't want to think of worse case scenarios but that was all I could think of. I took a deep breath and tried focusing on the food in front of me.

"I wish I could tell you to not be scared Kat, but I can't. But I will warn you that this is going to be a very painful experience for you and we must pray to the moon goddess that Belial won't affect your elemental powers either. It is a possibility that we can take your element instead of the demon, because as I've told you once already I have never done this to someone with and element, so this is a learning experience for me." Draven stated as casual as if he was stating that the sun was shining. That scared me even more, I have finally learned to be one with Camria and my wolf how could he take her away from me, even if it is on accident? There was a knock on the door breaking me out of my thoughts. Draven stood up and went to the door, I could see it from the table but Draven blocked it from my view.

"No, I told you no one is to bother us. This is a dangerous procedure and I am sure you and everyone else doesn't want the girl to die so just leave!" Draven shouted and slammed the door into the persons face. I couldn't get a scent and of course I couldn't see who was there. I turned away ignoring the gnawing feeling at the bottom of my stomach and finished breakfast.

Once we both finished eating, I went down the hall to wash my hands and pull my hair back out of my face. I looked into the mirror and studied my reflection, mostly my purple eyes. My whole life they had been my most favorite feature of mine, but since I picked up this demon they looked more of a blue color then purple. I sigh and walked out to find Draven walking towards me.