Chapter Ten: Hunt for information

I could feel a splitting headache starting to form before I fully woke up. I am so sick and tired of being knocked out and waking up somewhere I wasn't before hand. I thought to myself.

"Please be careful Luna. You have sustained a sever head wound from your fall. You are in your room, but I have been here monitoring you." A woman's voice came from across the room. I slowly peel my eyes open and look towards the voice. I see a woman in a nurse's outfit with a clip board in her hand writing something down. She wasn't even looking at me so how does she know I woke up?

"Thank you." I rasp out, my throat dryer then the Sahara desert. Right away the woman handed over a glass of water and two pink pills. I look up at her unsure why I am getting pills.

"They are for your head and the pain combined Luna. The pack doctor is away for some training today so I have been authorized to give these to you upon awakening." The petite woman with graying hair said as she held out the water and pills. Nodding my head in understanding I took them and threw back the whole glass of water. I put my head back down and closed my eyes again, the pounding in my head feeling worse then ever from the little bit of moving I did. I laid there for only a few moments longer before I heard the door open and I could smell Cain's scent waft to my nose.

"How is she?" he quietly asked the nurse. I smiled and opened my eyes to look up at him. He was standing at the foot of my bed staring at me, not looking at the nurse but at me.

"I hurt like a son of a bitch." I told him honestly as I close my eyes and shit over in the bed, hinting that I want him to lay with me. I heard the door open and close again then I felt the bed dip and Cain wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me so I was partially laying on him.

"I'm just glad your alive babe. I was so worried when we heard you fall, the worst feeling ever was seeing you laying on the ground in a puddle of your own blood. What happened to you down there?" he asked, concern and confusion flooded the bond at that moment. It melted my heart that he was still worried about me, even though ever since we met it's been nothing but danger, stress and problems. I suddenly felt really bad, I am nothing but bad news and I have brought so much stress into my mate's life. I feel like such a horrible mate for doing this to him, he doesn't deserve this he deserves better then me.

"I'm sorry Cain, I just... I don't know... I am..." I sigh deeply unable to say what I need to say. I can feel the tears burning my eyes and I want to cry for all the crap I have put him through, not to mention how much more stress there is to come once I tell him about the voice I heard before I passed out.

Sensing how down my mood had gone Cain tightened his grip around my waist with one arm and used his free hand to pull my chin up to face him. He didn't waist any time and he kissed me passionately. I melted into his arms and even sighed feeling my worries and stress melting away in the kiss. As the kiss gets more desperate I find my self tugging at his clothes, stripping him naked in the bed beside me. Cain sets to work stripping me as well, he flips himself so he is on top of me and starts kissing and nibbling his way down my chin, towards my neck. Once he reaches my mark he sucks and bites it causing my body to arch up and rub against his body.

Cain lets out a moan mixed with a growl as I grind my body against his, He slowly keeps making his way lower, down to my breasts, playing with each one evenly, then continuing his trail down to my core. He starts licking and sucking at the sensitive nub between my legs as he slides one finger inside. I love how torturously slow he is going. He pumps me until I am nice and wet then leaves kisses all the way back up to my lips. I can feel him hard and ready at my entrance, he stills and holds the side of my face.

"No matter what my beautiful mate, I love you. Never doubt our love for each other." On that note Cain thrust himself into my wet core and we made love, releasing our stress and sedating our selves.