He grins.

You're gonna be on the catwalk huh? Well you keep in touch with me okay. Just because we can't date doesn't mean we can't be friends.

I smile and hug him then finish packing my things. Then he insist on taking me to the airport and seeing me off. Before getting on the plane I post on Facebook that I'm headed home after doing the Ellen show. Then change my relationship status to single and I change my picture again. When I get off the plane I go straight to the set walking out to see Ellen. She jokes and talks about Portia. She pulls up some of my photos then pulls up some of my YouTube videos making me laugh.

Yes, those are me just having some fun. Some with friends but most of them by myself.

She pushes and has me sing California Girls with her DJ. She comes over and sings with me at the ends and we laugh then we talk about life as a model at my age and how fast everything has been. Afterwards I hurry to the airport and fly home. When I get off the plane John, my mom and Devon are waiting for me. I'm exhausted but I know I have to go with John to the set. I hug everyone then promise to be home promptly. John and I leave and meet some of the other models that have flown in for the show.

So how was Paris and the all the shows?

I look at him tired.

Exhausting, I think I could sleep for a week.

While we ride I call Gary and ask him to come to mom's because I'm signing papers on my house tomorrow and if he's going to move in my house while I travel I want him to come up tomorrow and look at it, if not go ahead and move in. He says he'll pack and bring his things so he's meet me at the house.

Okay but if a guy named Erik ask about me you don't tell him anything.

He agrees and we hang up. When we get to the auditorium they make us practice walking with these wings on. Then John pulls me putting these huge white wings on me telling me I'm the last to go. I go several times but I'll be the last to go with the white wings. We each have several sets we have to change into so we have to change quickly and get back to the catwalk before it's our turn again and we have to do this tomorrow night. I have to do this then rush to my party that my dad insist on throwing for me. John takes me home and I crash but I'm up early. I put on my running clothes and grab a water bottle then take off. I run towards my house seeing a truck in the driveway then see Gary talking to Erik. I stop and look when Erik looks at me but I look at Gary who smiles.

Gary! When did you get here what are you doing?!

He raises a brow.

I'm moving in. What's it look like? When did you get back?

He walks over hugging me.

What are you doing?

He whispers so I answer.

That's Erik.

He huffs.

I just got in yesterday but I've been working and I have a show later today then my birthday party right after. I've been so busy is been making me sick. For a week straight no matter what I eat I get sick even the smell of food makes me sick. I'm exhausted but I keep pushing on.

Sounds like morning sickness are you pregnant?

I laugh.

Funny you have to have a boyfriend or have sex for that to happen and well it been a long time since I've had any slap and tickle.

God Tabby you always have to talk like you're one of the guys. I brought your quad and dirty bike with me. I already stuck them in the garage with mine.