Chapter Thirteen

When I woke up my phone alarm was going off. I opened my eyes to see Damion's bare chest in front of me. I woke up completely and jumped away. "Eternity you don't have to get up this early, you don't need to eat, or wake up, hell you can just speedily get dressed and get your stuff together," Damion said pulling me back to him.

I awkwardly didn't cuddle back. I knew a moment like this would happen, well not exactly like this. I looked up and saw Damion looking back, his eyes full of compassion, sleepiness, and love. I felt my heart jump to his eyes. I mean yeah, I did like him, he was good looking, really nice, and hell a vampire too. Although he was the one who dragged me into this mess, without me wanting to be. Yet, somehow I didn't blame him. "Eternity," he said quietly.

I didn't want to say anything, I didn't, because I knew it would sound stupid because my heart was hammering and I didn't know what I would say would be true, or meaningful. "Yes?" I whispered out.

"Can I kiss you?" he asked, his eyes searching mine, looking for a reaction. 

I didn't say anything, because I didn't know what to say. Although I hadn't given him an answer he leaned down anyway, his lips leaning onto my own. And then everything clicked, all the mate soul stuff Damion had said, suddenly felt true. My heart suddenly felt drawn to his, my skin longed for his touch, my whole body felt as though I needed him near me. I hadn't really noticed I was attacking him until I was somewhat not completely focusing on my new feelings. I was on top of Damion, his arms wrapped around me, my hands running through his hair. I finally got the sense to jump off of him and towards the other side of the room. "Eternity?" Damion said, equally out of breath.

Even though I was only a short way away from him, it felt as though he was miles away. "Eternity?" he then asked again, getting ready to get off the bed.

"Where are my clothes?" I asked turning around, my body feeling a tad bit relieved to not be facing away from him. 

"In the closet," Damion said, the smile on his face, made my emotions perk up to see him smiling. 

I then had to smile as well as I made my way over to the closet. I saw that all the clothes in the closet were designer and brand new. I looked to him with wide eyes. "You said your clothes, those are the ones I bought you," he said with a smile.

"This is too much, I can't accept a whole new wardrobe!" I exclaimed.

"We're going to be spending the rest of our eternities together, I think this is quite small compared to what I can give you," Damion smiled.

I then felt as though this was very wrong, we'd only known each other a few days, I can't be in love with him, I can't even like him all that much yet. "I can see you are at conflict, but it's true, it would pain both of us physically and emotionally to be away from each other for a long while. I know we haven't known each other all that long but the connection is meant to be there, the sooner you accept it, the easier it will be," Damion smiled, though I could tell he was worried about whether or not I was going to deny him. 

"I don't know," I said, at loss for words. 

I grabbed a random shirt and pants that were hanging up in the closet and went to the bathroom to change. I speed changed and left my clothes on the floor. I came back into the room to see him dressed in dark clothing, casual like always. "You ready to go to class?" Damion asked grabbing his car keys. 

"You're driving me? It's only a short way, I can walk," I said with a shrug.

"No, I have class to you know," Damion smiled, something wicked in his eyes.

"Wait what?" I asked.

"Yup, I signed up," Damion smiled with a wink.
I was suddenly very happy about that fact. I wouldn't have to wait all day without seeing him, my body wouldn't completely break down because I wasn't near him. "Awesome," I smiled and we walked out of the bedroom.

He grabbed a bottle of blood for me and for him, then we went to the car. We drove to the university,

where Jay, Ray, and Kat, 

were waiting.