2.[I Got Robbed Right By School He Stuck Me Up.]

[ excuse any mistakes that you may come across in this chapter...thanks for reading.]

                                                        Fetty

"Won't you come take a walk with me baby."I sang to myself as I walked to Eastside High. I didn't feel like walking back after just coming from here.

I was there to make some quick cash. I was meeting with some guy because he wanted to buy some weed. Mid grade. I had a 38' stashed below my belt in case he wanted to try some shit.

Minutes later , I walked to the corner of the school where he specifically told me to meet him. It was now 7:30 pm and the sun had already set. The guy I was meeting with still didn't show up. I kissed my teeth and began to start walking home. I'm not about to sit here until 8 o'clock at night and wait for this nigga.

"Aye!" someone called from behind me.

I turned around in the direction and stuffed my hands in my pockets as the cold wind smacked my face.

"Where you from?"

"12th and 22nd, we call it Harlem" I answered, recognizing it was the guy I was meeting.

"Ight. Lemme' get some mid-grade." he held out his hand.

I looked in my pockets and all of a sudden this nigga pistol whipped my ass. I tried to pull out my gun out but he took my marijuana and ran with it. When I finally took my gun out and pulled the trigger but nothing came out. It was on saftey. shit.

I picked myself up from off the floor and began to walk over to Anika's. I was disappointed in myself and I'm pretty sure my boys would be too. I felt the spot where I've been hit, noticing I was bleeding heavily and I picked up my pace. I had to go over to Anika's house because I couldn't go home with this on my face.

I arrived at Anika's house walking up the steps of the porch and rang her doorbell.

"Willie, what the hell?"she arrived at the door seconds later.

"Stop questioning it and help me,nigga."I held my face, growing aggravated.

She backed away from the door, letting me in. I had a slight attitude

"You're lucky my father and my grandmother aren't home."she looked at me and I mentally rolled my eyes because if I actually did it I'll be fighting for my life.

Anika was the type to fuck me up just because I a little droplet of water on her hair.

I smacked my teeth and followed her into the bathroom. I sat down on the toilet seat cover and waited for her to care to my needs.

"Will, what the hell happened?"she dabbed the wounded area.

"I got  robbed for some mid grade right by the school." I said as I winced at the pain.

"Chill out and stop,pussy. What you mean you got robbed?"She cackled as opened another gauze and I mocked her stupid laugh.

"I ain't a pussy. Some nigga told me to meet him for some weed and shit, he was hella late and he pistol whipped me and shit."

"Wait, I'm lost. You said he pistol whipped you."she threw the gauze in the trashcan next to her.

" Yes, Anika. Get with the program. I'm keeping my safety off and never showing my face at Eastside ever again."

She looked at me like I was crazy. I know i'm not. After the encounter I just had, I would never show my face again. Would you show up school after this just happened. The whole school probably knows now. Shit spread like roaches.

"Are you serious?"

"Anika you don't understa-"

"ANIKA." someone yelled with a heavy accent called from the front door.

I heard the footsteps getting closer until someone knocked on the door.

                                                                             *****