"We're just idiots."

"Well, not all of you." He said, staring at me. I started to blush, and decided to head back inside before anybody else saw.

"I'm going to my room." I told the Doctor. I kissed his cheek and opened the Tardis door.

I ran to my room and got changed out of my shirt and shirt and into something more comfortable.

When I arrived back in the console room, Rose was already there.

"Rose!" I exclaimed, running over to wrap her in a hug.

"J!" She shouted, hugging me back.

"Alright, enough of the domestic." The Doctor scolded. I laughed, shaking my head at him. "Wait." He stopped and stared at the screen on the console. "What's that? What-"

"What's going on?" I asked, just as the Tardis shifted, throwing Rose and I off of our feet.

"Hold on!" He ordered as he darted around the Tardis, starting to press buttons and pulling levers.

Rose smirked at me, grabbed my hand, and sat down with me on the jump seat. We rode out the shakiness of the time vortex before landing somewhere with a jolt. Rose and I walked outside, but the Doctor stayed behind, gazing at the Tardis, worriedly.

"So what is it? What's wrong?" Rose asked.

"Don't know." He confessed. "Some kind of signal drawing the Tardis off course."

"Where are we?" Rose wondered, glancing around the room. I didn't even pay attention, I was watching the Doctor. By the expression on his face I could tell we weren't in a good place.

"Earth. Utah, North America. About half a mile underground." He replied.

"And when are we?" Rose continued.

"Two thousand and twelve." The Doctor replied.

"God, that's so close." She marvelled. "So I should be twenty six."

"Twenty four!" I exclaimed, high fiving her.

The Doctor finally found the light switch, so we could figure out where we were. The lights began to flicker on, and I glanced around the room. We were in a museum. Not just any museum, an alien one.

"Blimey." Rose gasped. "It's a great, big museum."

"An alien museum. Someone's got a hobby." I remarked. "Somebody must have spent a fortune on this. Chunks of meteorite, moon dust. That's the milometer from the Roswell spaceship!" I walked down the corridor, commenting on each item.

"That's a bit of Slitheen!" Rose exclaimed, running to a big green arm on the display. "That's a Slitheen's arm. It's been stuffed."

"Oh, look at you." The Doctor muttered, staring at a big robotic head. I walked over and read the description.

Cyber-man?

Robo-guy?

Head of (name yet to be determined). Buried for 3 years.

"What is it?" Rose asked, just as I finished reading. I rolled my eyes, never doubt her ability to miss the obvious.

"An old friend of mine. Well, enemy. The stuff of nightmares reduced to an exhibit. I'm getting old."

"Yes, you are." I laughed.

"Is that where the signal is coming from?" Rose asked, gesturing to the head.