Paper Planes and Crashing Dreams

Start from the beginning

I run dog shampoo into the water and let it foam then place Gia in the tub. She didn't fuss or put up a tantrum. "Good girl." I kiss her head and scratch behind her ears where she liked it. 

She bark then played around with water. I look into the cabinet and find a pair of dog toys, a rubber bone and a water squishy rubber octopus that floated. I apply a generous amount of dog shampoo in my hands and start with her back and making my way to all over her body.  

I let Gia paddle in the water to wash herself off and sit back to keep a careful eye on her. Dylan came in and smile. "So this little girl is your's?"

I nodded. "I'm surprised Gia made it, it's been a week since I've seen her I don't remember how I lost her, she's only a baby Dylan yet she's strong."

Dylan chucked. "She is, for that I'd give all the treats in the world making it through big bad New York, anything could have happened and she found you in the airport. Must have tried to follow you and couldn't get your attention but couldn't then got it when out stood at the gate."

I smiled and stood. "I know right, she didn't even put up a fight when I ran the bath, please get me a towel  also Dylan."

Dylan hands me a towel, I put it over my shoulder and pick Gia up then swaddle her in the towel. I take her to the plane bed. Once she's dry I throw the damp towel away and put her in a small blanket and cuddle next to her. Dylan laid on the bed with me while petting Gia, I closed my eyes and slowly feel asleep. 

(A Dream)

"Ashley..." A whisper came into my hears, giving me shivers down my spine.  "Ashley..." another whisper, more hurried and hushed.  "Ashley, please."

I opened my eyes and see a pair of caramel colored legs, I looked up. "Eliza?"

My vision cleared up. "Yes baby it's me, I know you miss me."

I growled. "I hate you, don't you dare call me baby or say I miss you!" I pushed her until she was on her back, making her cry out in pain. I stood and kicked her at the side. "You left me, hurt me and you've lied to me!"

She cried with tears pouring from her eyes.  "I know but please you must forgive me, there is a reason for everything, you must think why I did all of these things, don't hate me."

I was about to let another kick to her side loose until she grabbed my ankle. "Let go of my leg bitch!" I feel on top of her then thunk cleverly quick to choke her. "piece of lying shit, you just like to hit others so I'll show you a lesson and who you'll be calling mistress shit bag!"

She choked and tried to push me off her. "Please!" her attempt worked. Eliza always was a bit stronger than me no matter what. She held me down by my wrist as I was on my back, I turned my head not to face her. "Baby look at me!" she cried out. I felt tears on my face coming from hers and still didn't look. 

"No!" I rebelled. She put my palms to her face and neck. "It's me baby! It's me, mommy." now she was just manipulating me.  I looked at her anyway.

"No it's not, you're not my mistress, my mommy, my nothing!" I yelled. 

She smiled innocently, almost kindred, like some fucking goddess and her voice was so monotone, light and angelic. "I know you. I know somewhere behind all this hate you are good. I know you miss your real mother, that's why you replace my affections and care for you like how it used to be from her. You have a little mommy kink and it's okay, I love you with all my heart and it's okay to be upset."

I shook my head with denial. "No that's not right."

She let go of my hands, and they dropped. I tried to move them but they just seemed numb, I felt nothing in my hands, something was calming me over my entire body. "Yes it is, if this is how you feel because you lost your mom it's right." her hand went over my face to push away the bothering hairs in my face, and then she caressed my cheek. I struggled to get up but I still didn't budge. "Relax love."