Chapter 26 ~ Romance

Start from the beginning

"Just hang around the house. Maybe watch a movie, play some video games on the Xbox and maybe just make out." Ryley says, smiling at her last comment. She opens up her draws and takes out a plain white singlet, putting it on then grabbing one of Ryder's hoodies; a blue, black, grey and white striped hoodie. She then just puts on some pyjama shorts.

"So let's start that day of yours. What movie do you watch?" Ryder asks.

"How about we watch Season 1 of The Vampire Diaries?" Ryley asks with a smile.

"No. What about we watch Life As We Know It?" Ryder asks.

"Oh man, I love that movie. Let's watch it." Ryley says, skipping out of the bedroom to go get the DVD and put it on. Ryder smiles at her cuteness and takes out the ring box from his pocket and looks at it. Maybe later he'll have to ask her but for now he'll just enjoy their movie.

He puts the box back in his pocket and goes into the living room.

-------------------------------------------

As the movie drew to a close, Ryley was cuddling in closer to Ryder. He could feel a dampness on his shirt.

"What's wrong, babe?" Ryder asks.

"It's just that Holly went all the way to the airport to find Messer and he's not there then she goes back to the house, and he's there. Now, they've been together for a year and it's just so beautiful." Ryley says, wiping some stray tears falling down her cheeks.

Ryder chuckles lightly. The credits start to roll.

"That was a good movie." Ryley says, taking her head off his chest.

"What do you want to do now?" Ryder asks.

"We should play some Dance Central?" Ryley asks.

"No way. I could break something." Ryder says.

"But you're a good dancer." Ryley says, begging.

"Compared to Finn, I am but compared to you or Jake or Marley or Brittany, it's a no." Ryder says.

"I'll go find something else to do then." Ryley says, skipping out of the room. Ryder hears the bathroom door close. She must've needed to pee.

Ryder takes out the ring box and opens it up. He's gonna ask her. Now.

Ryley returns to find Ryder, one knee in front of the couch, facing her. An open ring box is in his hands. 

She gasps, "Is this what I think it is?" She grins.

"Will you, Ryley Anne Bridges, marry me?" Ryder asks with a huge grin.

"But we don't have to get married right away, right?" Ryley asks.

"Well, if you don't want to. I'll wait as long as you want before we actually do get married. Just as long as you're mine, I'm happy." Ryder says, getting off his knee but still holding the open ring box in front of her.

"Then it's a yes." Ryley says with a smile.

Ryder takes the ring out of the box, almost dropping but he saves it before it hits the floor and slips it onto his finger. They then kiss and their foreheads touch.

"Jake and Marley aren't hope so we can do whatever we want. You thinking what I'm thinking?" Ryder asks, smirking.

"I think so, Mr Lynn." Ryley asks, smirking back.

Ryder picks her up bridal style and carries her off into their bedroom.

---------------------------------------------

They sit on their bed, cuddling after all that amazing 'love making'. Ryley is wearing Ryder's button up shirt over her under wear while Ryder is wearing a pair of track pants.

"I can't wait to be Mrs Ryder Lynn." Ryley says, smiling.

"And I can't wait to be Mr Ryley Bridges." Ryder says, smiling back with a small laugh.

Ryley slides away from his and sits on her knees on the bed, facing him, "How long are you willing to wait before you can marry me?"

"As long as you want." Ryder says, sitting up.

"How long will that be?" Ryley asks, going into interrogation mode.

"It could be 5 years. It could be 10 years. It could even be 20 years but I don't care cause I'll wait." Ryder says, grabbing her hands.

"This is why I love you so much." Ryley says. She cups his cheek and kisses him.

-----------------------------------------

Not a hugely long chapter

Just some cute stuff!

Vote!

Comment!