Q&A

Both me and Ashleigh are having Post-fic depression, so don't mind us. Haha.

Okay, some of you guys gave us questions so here we go!

-/- -\-

CountinStarsAndScars asks: WHO TOPS IN KELLIC?! MY FRIEND IS TRYING TO SAY KELLIN BUT I KEEP TELLING HER IT'S VIC! WE NEED ANOTHER VOICE!

#VicTops2k15
Your friend is v wrong, Kellin is too submissive to top ok? But we both think that kellin topping is okay. It has to fit Kellin's character and most of the time it doesn't.

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO MESS AROUND WITH MY FEELS WHEN VIC GAVE KELLIN AN XBOX?! THAT ONE SIMPLE PART BROKE ME.

The simple explanation, is that we're assholes and great tbh. OH AND PLS DONT BREAK!

HOW CAN YOU BOTH WRITE SO AMAZINGLY?

Hahahahahhaa, You made a funny.
How do you lie so good?

DO YOU BOTH HAVE ANY PLANS TO WRITE MORE COLLABS?

We have one up right now
INTERNET FRIENDS ON ASHLEIGH'S
ACCOUNT, BISH! GO READ IT! (shameless self promotion).
but there will be many more in the future - many, many more... But its a secret... So shhhhh

and even though this isn't a question pLEASE DO A SEQUEL. I NEED MORE.

Ask nicely and maybe we will
Or maybe we'll be dicks and not?

221stvrdis asks: What does Kellin do with his music degree? Does he complete his music degree? I hope so, we don't need another college drop out.

Let's just say, he doesn't drop out as far as we're concerned. His passion for music grows and such, and if we do a sequel you'll probably find out more.

Do Kellin and Vic adopt a chicken in the future? Or a kid idk they both sound really appealing.

Um, their apartment doesn't allow animals and they haven't got time for a child right now? They're still too childish for it Even if they did adopt a chicken, Kellin would find someway to convince Vic to let them sacrifice it to Satan to bring MCR back.

brievers24 asks: How did you and Ashleigh like get together for a Collab like have you met before or is it an online friendship since you don't live close?

Rachel: SHE ASKED FOR SOMEONE TO COLLAB WITH AND I WAS LIKE "KAY BRUH" AND IT JUST HAPPENED. WE BOTH LIVE IN THE UK, YET WE'RE BOTH IN DIFFERENT PARTS WHICH ARE FAR AWAYYYYY

Ashleigh: Literally just because Rachel's a little shit and wouldn't leave me alone tbh.

But we will meet Because she is my Princess

Rachel: And she's my daddy ;)

lookattheprofilepic asks: what happens to Kellin's mom and her boyfriend?

They suck dick in some weird purgatory.
Fun times, fun times.

DID THEY GET MARRIED (kellic)?

Not yet, but me and Rachel are.

have you ever played cod?

*yells in unison*
FUCK YES!
Of course why do you think we wrote Kellin the way he was, he is us.

babymilktea asks: r u okay?

NO JORDAN, I AM NOT
-Ashleigh

Many people asked: What inspired you to write this book?

Call Of Duty
A whole load of Kellic Fanfiction
And the fact that we literally have no life.

OKAY GUYS THAT'S IT! THANK YoU FOR YOUR QUESTIONS AND WE LOVE YOU ALL... THANKS FOR ALMOST 6K!