Chapter 30 - Final

It's been about 2 weeks since Prom and Vic and I are preparing ourselves for graduation, putting on our robes and caps while we wait for Vic's parents to drive  to school with us.

"Looking good babe." Vic says with a cheeky grin, making me giggle, "Yeah, and you." I smile, opening Vic's door and making my way downstairs, Vic following closely behind.

I run my fingers through the end of my hair and throw the little tassel thing that hangs off my hat, behind my head, moving it from my face.

I walk into the kitchen, this time Vic to my side instead of walking behind me. Mama sees us and coos at us, well mostly at Vic because his robe is kind of big on him, making him look like a child wrapped in a big blanket.

"You look so handsome boys!" She squeals, Vic groans while I hide my face in my hands blushing.

She says something about a camera and Vic pulls me into his side, kissing my cheek lightly.

I hear the click of a button and look away from Vic and towards the noise, finding Mama holding up the camera and smiling at the small screen on it.

"Mama, why do you insist on taking so many photos?" Vic groans, causing me to chuckle slightly.

"Because, Victor, these are important memories to look back on. You'll thank me in the future." She states, somewhat sassily. This causes me to laugh even more, as she took another picture.

"Let me see" I calm down slightly, going over to look at the recent picture she took. I was there laughing While Vic had his arms folded over his chest, pouting slightly.

"Oh god, that's great."

"Don't be mean, Kells." Vic continues giving me that little pout. I go back over to him, as his parents go to grab some things, leaving us alone.

I poke Vic's cheek, "don't be a miserable fuck." I complain, causing him to roll his eyes playfully.

"I just want this to be over, so I don't have to step into that hell hole ever again." He states, and I nod understandingly. He hasn't had the best school life, with all the shit he got off people, but since prom night people have been easier on him. There's only been a certain few people who bothered him, but most people knew that he had mine and my friends backs. My - well, now our - friends accepted us quite quickly, which was a positive.

"Don't worry, it's gonna be over quicker than you think." I reassure him, kissing his cheek, "Now let's go in your car, your parents and Mike are following behind."

He nods and grabs my hand, pulling me through the front door and towards the car, pulling his car keys out of his pocket and unlocking the car, opening my door for me, as usual.

I roll my eyes and get in the car, smiling at Vic as he shuts the door, I put my seatbelt on and wait patiently for Vic.

He gets in the car and puts his key in the ignition, putting his seatbelt on and slamming the door shut, adjusting the rear view mirror and watching his parents get in the car, starting the drive  towards the school with his parents following closely behind.

I turn the radio on and sing along loudly to Bad Blood by Taylor Swift - I only like the song and video because Hayley Williams (My Queen) is in it - and Vic giggles at me, joining in at some parts making me smile like an idiot.

"God, I love you." I inform him, turning down the radio and blowing him a kiss.

"I love you too."

"I love you more" I counter.

"I love you most." He smirks.

"Hey, no fair." I whine, pouting a little like he was earlier. He chuckles, quickly reaching over and pecking my cheek. I smile slightly before lightly pushing away.

"Eyes on the road, idiot" I tell him, pointing forward. He rolls his eyes before keeping them on the road ahead.

I know we haven't been together too long, but he was honestly the sweetest person I've ever been with. Even during sex he'd make sure I'm okay no matter how I to it he was. It had gotten better each time we did it, which was a few more times since the first. It was perfect. He was so sweet and gentle, yet rough at the same time and it really did things to me.

The fact that our life at school was practically over was a pretty scary thought. Unlike Vic, I felt like my school was some kind of home to me. Since my Mom never treated me like a mom should, my friends were my family. After this day I find out who my actual friends are; the ones who bother to contact me and make some kind of effort.

-/-

We've all collected our high school diplomas and now we're all sat in a row - alphabetical order much to my dismay (I want to hold Vic's hand) - and now the teachers are giving their speeches.

"Now Vic Fuentes would like to say a few words. Vic?" Ms.Martin gestures for Vic to stand up and he looks right at me, smirking slightly, confusing the fuck out of me.

"Hey, so most of you know me as the weak little Mexican immigrant right? Wrong. I'm Vic Fuentes, 18 year old goody-two-shoes who happens to be dating the hottest popular kid in this school - Kellin Quinn. Now the point of this is to point out that none of you good for nothing bullies don't affect my life at all, yeah you broke bones and made me bleed but I'm better than you'll ever be, I never stooped to your level because I am better than all of you, maybe not with my strength but generally I am better than you in more ways than one. These past years here have been hell because of all of you, but all I need now is my acceptance into college, my family and my boyfriend, peace out fuckers."

I then watched him as he flipped off the students, mainly the ones who gave him hell, and walked back down to his seat. Many of the students laughed, including myself who cheered loudly along with our friends, as well as a few teacher. He chuckled, sitting back down as the ceremony continued for a little longer.

Soon it was over, and everyone was heading towards the guests to go hug and chill out with their families. I quickly walk around to look for Vic, soon bumping into Him. I look upto him and smile, quickly wrapping my arms around him and pulling him in close for a hug. He chuckles quietly hugging back.

"That was awesome, Vic. I'm proud." I speak into his chest, my voice being muffled. He pulls away and lifts my head up by hooking two fingers under my chin.

"What was that?"

"Thatwasawesomeimproud" I rush before reaching up and pressing my lips to his. He smiles and kisses back, and we continue this for a few moments. The stretch up to kiss him was getting smaller each time. I think I'm having a late growth spurt or something.

"You're cute." He states, kissing my forehead lightly.

"Hey Vic, promise me something?" I whisper, holding him tightly.

"Anything." He whispers back, kissing my forehead, I move away slightly and link my pinky with us, smiling like an idiot.

"Promise me a forever?"

"I promise." He whispers, kissing me sweetly.

--

THESE AREN'T TEARS OKAY?!

Don't worry, there's an epilogue coming soon.

-Rach