Chapter 22

I turn over in Vic's arms and sigh, pulling his sleeping form closer, being careful as I'm not trying to wake him up.

It's 3am and I haven't been able to sleep, I'm scared that if I sleep, I'll wake up in my bed and this would've all been a dream and if it is a dream, I don't want to wake up.

Vic lets out a groan, pulling me even closer and snuggling his face in my neck, "Go to sleep babe." He whispers groggily.

"How did you know I was awake?" I whisper back, genuinely curious as I didn't wake him.

"I can sense it, I'll still be here in the morning, I promise, now go to sleep." He demands, leaving a small kiss on my neck before his breathing evens out and he's asleep once more.

I take Vic's advice and pull the blanket up over us more, getting comfortable and closing my eyes, letting sleep consume me.

--

I wake up suddenly, blinking a few times before opening them slowly, coming face to face with a sleeping Vic.

I sigh and look towards the window, seeing that the suns risen, so it's time for us to get up.

I yawn slightly, looking back down to Vic. He was cute when he was sleeping. His hair messily covered the pillow and his lips were slightly parted. He looked so peaceful. I honestly didn't want to wake him, but I couldn't stand sitting here and waiting for him to wake up. I can't help it. I'm so selfish when it comes to spending time with Vic.

"Vic" I whisper, lightly holding the top of his arm and shaking him a little. He groaned a little but didn't wake. I chuckled lightly. "Vicccyyyyyy, wakey wakey." I say in some kind of baby voice. Thats when he began to stir. He opened his eyes a little, before squeezing them shut again, obviously not adjusting to the light too well. He groaned again, before reaching around my waist and pulling me back down, into his chest. I giggle a little.

"Vic, its time to wake up." I whine a little. He smiles slightly, kissing the top of my head before yawning.

"What? No its not. Sleep, Kell" I mumbles, his morning voice a little deeper and croaky, but not all at the same time.

"But I'm bored" I pout, looking upto him to see his eyes still closed.

"Be quiet or I'll punish you." He says with a chuckle, obviously joking but that one sentence and his morning voice is illegal.

I clear my throat and shake my head, erasing the dirty thoughts of me and Vic and bring my attention back to him, catching him already looking at me.

"What?" I question, feeling slightly self-conscious under his stare, "Just thinking about the fact that it's literally been a day and I've already got you in my bed." He says with a cheeky smile, while I slap his arm lightly, covering my face with a pillow as my cheeks heat up.

"Don't hide your face." He pouts, pulling the pillow away from me and throwing it across the room.

I gasp and push him on his back, straddling him - in a non sexual way - and crossing my arms over my chest, pouting at him.

"What are you do-" I interrupt him by placing my lips on his, holding his shoulders as he grabs my hips and starts to kiss back, slowly and sweetly.

I pull away before things get too heated and laugh slightly, Vic giving me a questioning look, "Morning breath is gross, let's brush our teeth and make out more." I suggest, jumping off him and running into his bathroom.

"Kell, it's like 3pm, we missed school because we were sleeping." He laughs, joining me in the bathroom.

"Well I guess we have to get rid of our afternoon breath then" I chuckled, kissing his cheek lightly. He kisses mine back with a smile. We then get onto brushing our teeth. After around a minute it spit (Spitters are for Quitters, Kelly) and he shakes his head in disapproval. What have I done now? About a minute later he was done too.

"What did I do?" I pout, making him chuckle a little again.

"You're meant to brush for two minutes, or already thats what the dentist says." He scolds in a joking manner. I roll my eyes at him playfully.

"Well, I never brush for two minutes and according to my dentist, my teeth are perfect." I reply sassily.

"They are pretty perfect" he states, causing me to smile. "Hey, kells?"

"Yeah?"

"You've got a little something right..." He starts, reaching his hand upto my mouth, brushing the pad of his thumb against the corner of it, probably getting rid of a little toothpaste. "...there" I chuckle.

"Why thank you kind sir. Now, if you wouldn't mind taking your sexy mexican ass back into the bedroom so we can make out some more." I say, taking his hand and pulling him back through.

Just as we walk into the bedroom, Vic's front door opens and closes, "Boys!" Mrs - I mean mama shouts up the stairs making me groan and pout like a child.

Vic chuckles at me and kisses my lips, the pout disappearing quickly, "We'll be down in a minute Mama!" He shouts back, walking over to his wardrobe, while I walk over to my bag.

I pick out a fresh pair of boxers, black skinny jeans and a sweater, walking into Vic's bathroom and locking the door behind me while I get dressed.

I put my clothes on quickly, leaving my dirty clothes on Vic's hamper, I run my fingers through my hair and flick my head to the side, my hair moving with my movement.

I unlock the door and leave the bathroom, catching a glimpse of Vic's naked chest before he slips his top over his head, completely oblivious that I had seen him.

A minute or so later he notices me watching him from the bathroom doorway. He smiles, walking over to me and pressing a light kiss on my lips. I smile, wrapping my arms around his neck, kissing him back. Soon the kiss became something a little more heavy, but before we could fall onto his bed and make our more he pulled away, causing me to whine in protest. He chuckles.

"Do we have to eat? I'm not all that hungry for food." The pout returns.

"What else could you be hungry for?" I asks, running his thumb against my back, as that's where his hands ended up.

"You, duh." I says in a tone which made it sound completely obvious. He lets out a small laugh before moving away.

"Nice one, Kell. Let's go eat food" he says, enphasising the word 'food' making me chuckle slightly. He takes my hand and pulls me out of his room and down the stairs, into the dining room where the food was already set out on the table.

Mama looks over to us, smiling.

"There you boys are. Lazy things you are. Kellin, I hope you like Habas con Chorizo" she smiles wider. I just nod a little, not even know what it was.

"Yeah, my favourite" I lie.

"You don't know what that is do you?" Vic whispers in my ear.

"Nope." I say, biting my lip, while Vic chuckles at me, walking into the dining room.

"You'll love it, I promise." He smirks, sitting down at the table, me sitting across from him while we wait for everyone else to join us.

--

Mamas just finished cooking and I can literally smell the spices from the kitchen.

She and papa bring in the plates and place them in front of me, Vic and Mike - who decided to join us - before going back into the kitchen to collect their plates.

They come back in with their plates and sit down, everyone starting to eat, I pick up a piece of meat on my fork and start eating it, the spiciness getting to me quickly.

"Crap, this is hot, I need water or something, please." I rush out, looking out Vic who was smirking. Fucking asshole.