Chapter 20

Disclaimer: Kellin didn't actually get hit in the face, he threw a microphone into the air and caught it with his face. Picture on the side. Everyone take a moment to applaude Kellin. - Rach

--

"Hey Kell?" Vic asks, gaining my attention quickly.

"Yeah?"

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

I think my heart just stopped.

I stared at him, trying to hold back the smile which was threatening to show, failing miserably. He watched me carefully, seeing the big grin form on my face.

"Yes. Yes, I will!" I almost squealed. He smiled widely, reaching over to quickly kiss me. This kiss felt different. Why? Because I was kissing my boyfriend... My boyfriend, Vic.

A few moments later he pulls away, sitting back in his seat properly, but putting his hand ontop of mine on the table and playing with my fingers.

We sat like this for another few minutes before an employee came over to our table. I look up to her and she sends me a small smile.

"I'm sorry it interupt your little date, but we need to close up." She states, continuing to keep that little smile on her lips.

"Uh, sure. We'll leave now." Vic says, getting up and I quickly follow his lead. He takes my hand again before leading me to the door.

"The coffee was amazing by the way!" I call before we head out, causing Vic to chuckle a little.

"You and your coffee"

I smile at him widely and let out a happy sigh, pulling on his hand while I run to his car.

I reach him car and push him against it, capturing his lips with mine.

I kiss him slowly not wanting to ruin it, but the simple thought of being his boyfriend made me smile and completely ruin the kiss.

"Wow Kell, smooth." He teases, kissing my nose before unlocking the car and holding the door open for me, making me giggle.

He slams the door shut making me jump slightly. He enters the car and looks at me, smiling lightly, I send him a smile back.

He puts the keys in the ignition and stats the car, reversing out of the parking space and leaving the car park, grabbing my hand, letting go of it every now and then to mess with something in the car.

"Do you want to go to the park for an hour and be cute?" I ask Vic, absentmindedly drawing shapes on his knuckles.

"Yeah of course." He says, making his way towards the park instead of my house, making me smile at him.

He parks outside the park entrance and I get out of the car on my own making Vic pout at me, but grab my hand anyway.

We head over to our bench. Ours. This was our little place which we shared together. Nobody else could enjoy this place as much as us. It was our little heaven. It was Vic's happiness away from school, and my happiness away from home. It was the happiness we shared together.

We both sat together, continuing to talk to each other. I really couldn't get enough of him on general. I know I've said it plenty of times before, but he's perfect. 100% fucking perfect.

"Hey, babe?" Vic whispered, the pet making my heart flutter. I look upto him.

"Yeah?"

"Thanks for letting me take you out" he smiled and I smiled back.