Chapter 27

"Vic... You didn't have to..." I almost whisper, looking down to the box in my hand. It was wrapped, rather poorly but at least he tried, meaning I couldn't see what it was.

"No, I did." He states, looking down to his feet before backing off a little. "I'll leave you to do whatever, I'm probably just wasting your time? You most likely have better plans." He mumbles, turning and starting to walk away.

I open my mouth, hoping something escapes my throat, but nothing does. I close it in defeat, before looking down to the gift in my hand, wondering what on earth it could be. My head drifts back up, seeing that Vic was gone. I sigh, and return into my house, walking into the living room and placing the box on the coffee table.

I stare it down, like it was some kind of threat to me, but soon I give in, sliding forward in my seat and starting to pull at the thin sheet of patterned paper covering it. I start at one of the top corners, pulling a little off. The box beneath the paper seemed to be some kind of black cardboard. I raised an eyebrow continuing further until I saw that all so familiar green logo. I gasp, tearing the rest of the sheet off before staring at it in some kind of awe.

It was a new Xbox...

"Vic, wait up!" I shout, running out of the door, chasing him down the street in just my pyjama pants and socks, probably looking like a mad man.

"Don't run from me, please stop!" He slows down and I run into him, wrapping my arms around his waist and pulling him closer, feeling him relax in my hold.

"I'm so sorry." I whisper, putting my head on his back and silently crying, while I hear Vic heavily breathing.

I loosen my grip on his waist and he turns around pulling me into a tight hug, making me smile through my tears.

"I missed you so much." I whimper, holding him close, scared that this was all just a dream, "I missed you too Kell." He murmurs, kissing my forehead.

I shiver when a cool breeze hits my back, bringing me back to reality.

"Oh my god." I mutter, my cheeks heating up as I try and hide myself with Vic's body.

Vic chuckles and shrugs his jacket off, giving it to me and I put it on quickly, instantly loving the warmth.

He smiles at me, watching while I hug myself with his jacket. It was perfect. I'm keeping this now, I don't give a fuck what he says.

"Are we okay now?" I heard his ask in a quiet tone. I look over to him, meeting his gaze. His eyes held hope. A small smile tugs on my lips, before reaching up and pressing them to his. His lips are quick to move in sync with my own, his arms sliding around my waist and hands resting on my lower back, pulling me closer into his body. My arms find themselves wrapping around his neck, fingers tangling into his hair.

We didn't care at this point in time. We just wanted to make up for lost time, not really too bothered about where we were and who saw, which was in the middle of the street which anyone could see.

We were oblivious to our surroundings, not letting go of each other because we were too scared to pull away and it all just be a dream. As long as I'm with him it isn't. It's a dream which has been brought through to reality. His looks were perfect, his personality was perfect, his voice was perfect; he was just the defination of perfect.

I pull away, needing to breathe and grin, giggling at him and blushing, "I missed you so much." He breathes, kissing my cheek and then my forehead, keeping me close.

"Can we go back to my house and cuddle?" I ask, keeping my voice quiet, earning a nod from Vic as he walks in front of me and gestures for me to jump on his back - which I do so gracefully.

He begins the small walk back to my house, while I lay my head on his back, kissing the back of his head now and then.

We reach my front door and I realise that I left it wide open, I jump down off his back and run inside, making sure that everything is still there.

I sigh in relief when I realise that no one attempted to rob us, I grab the new xbox off the coffee table and walk back towards the doorway where Vic is stood, playing with his fingers.

"Shut the door and follow me." I demand, hearing the door slam shut and his light footsteps behind me as I make my way upstairs and into my room.

Soon we arrive, heading in. I place the box on my small desk, before looking to Vic who's eyes were wondering around my room noticing it was missing a few things.

"You really did trash your room, huh?" I mumbles. I nod slightly.

"Yeah. No biggie... How did you know about that anyways?" I ask, somewhat confused.

"I heard you and Matty talking last week." He stated, before sighing and shaking his head. "But lets just forget about that, Yeah?"

"Yeah" I smile slightly, turning back around to open the box. I do so, taking out the console. I felt a pair of strong arms slide around my waist as I did so, leaving a small kiss behind my ear.

"Help me set it up? Please?" He nods in response, causing me to smile a little more.

We begin to set up the Xbox... Well, I did. Vic "helped" a little, "helped" meaning he just read through the instructions even though we didn't need them. He just ended up trying to distract me by giving me little kises here and there and talking his head off. I loved this.

Soon it was set up, and I threw Vic the new controller. I didn't damage my old one, so I could just connect it up to this console.

"What?" He asked a little puzzled and I just chuckled.

"I'm gonna beat your sorry ass" I smirk.

"Of course you are." He mutters under his breath, stealing my controller from me and setting up the game while I just stare at his cute face that I missed so fucking much.

"There you go." He smiles, passing me the controller back and looking back at the TV, waiting for the game to load.

The game loads and I take the same tactic as always, around the edge, I peek a look at Vic's screen and realise he's coming straight towards me.

I aim in on my sight and shoot him just as he turns the corner, laughing at the way his characters body moved about, "Hahahaha, so funny." He mutters sarcastically.

I pout but go back to playing, getting a lot more kills against Vic, while only dying once.

-/-

I WON!

"Oh my god, I won!" I shout, jumping up of my bed and dancing like an idiot, making Vic laugh at me, the sound like music to my ears.

"I like you a lot." I tell him, crawling back on to the bed and back into Vic's arms, sighing in content.

"I like you a lot too."

--

Okay guys, so there's 3 chapters left... I'm gonna cry because Video Games is my baby ;-;

Start asking questions in the comments around this book? I may do a little Q&A thing at the end with Ashleigh maybe possibly :)

ALSO TODAY I FIGURED OUT THAT IT'S MINE AND MY DADDY'S "OVER ONE MONTH" ANNIVERSARY! MY DADDY IS FAB!

-Rach