Chapter 13

THIS CHAPTER MAKES ME AND ASHLEIGH WANNA PUKE <3 - Rach

--

A few weeks had past since I told Vic my little story. I glad he took it well. He didn't get angry or felt sorry for me. He just comforted me like I would have wanted. He just told me everything would be alright, and honestly it had been recently. My mom was hardly ever about. One night she went out; she went drinking as usual. Ever since then I think I've only seen her four times. Two were she was getting some clothes, once when she was getting her makeup and lastly when she came to make sure I was home... And safe. She didn't even yell at me. She seemed back to her old self. She cared. Although she wasn't here she seemed to care about me again.

I have a feeling someone new was in her life. Nobody made her as happy as dad did. Maybe she was with dad again? I highly doubt it. I don't doubt that she would go back to him, but more like him go back to her. He never cared. I hate ever single thing about him. He's probably the biggest dick ever! I hate how he left. Without reason. Without a simple goodbye.

I shook my head at the thoughts of my douchebag dad and sigh loudly, what am I meant to do? I've got literally nothing to do.

I could text Vic, but I feel like I'm being too clingy. Pfft. Fuck that, I'm going to text him anyway.

Me - Viccy, I'm bored, come over?x

Viccy Poo - This ain't no Netflix n chill shit, got it?? I'll be over in 10 x

I let out a squeal and throw my phone on my bed, running downstairs and unlocking the door so he can walk straight in, he has my permission to do that now.

I run back up the stairs and grab my phone, thinking of a sassy response.

Kellin - You wish this was Netflix n chill boo x

That was pretty bad, but shush, no one cares.

I hear the front door open and close and fast footsteps up the stairs, Vic bursts in through my door looking sweaty, gross.

"Come here, you motherfucker." He comes towards me with his arms opened, gesturing for a hug and I squeal and run from him, no way is he touching me like that.

I go to jump across the bed when Vic grabs my waist making me scream and fall with him on top of me, hugging me tightly and making me laugh.

"Ew, you're all smelly" I whine, in a joking manner. He just laughs, continuing to hug me tighter. He seemed in such a great mood today, which was totally a good thing.

We had both grown so much closer since I told him. We'd hang out more often. He'd ask me how I felt and I'd ask him the same, to which he would actually reply. He wouldn't divert the question anywhere. He'd tell me if he was happy or if he was sad... Or even if he wasnt feeling. Whenever he says he wasn't I'd ask him what he meant, but he just shrugged and shook his head every time. It bugged me a little sometimes, but at least we were making progress.

"Why are you like that, anyways?" I asked, looking up to him from his chest.

"It's as hot as fuck outside, and I ran because I'm an idiot." He explained, which only caused me to giggle.

"Silly, Viccy." He cooed. Honestly, for two guys who aren't together we most defiantly act like we are. I mean, we have cute nicknames for each other - his being Viccy Poo and mine being Kelly Bear - and we are always close to each other whenever we're together.

"You love me, you know you do." He sings, still holding onto me for dear life.

"Yeah, and you love me too, you little shit." I humour him, tickling his aides lightly causing him to squeal - fucking squeal, which was cute as fuck - and roll off me onto the floor, holding his sides tightly, glaring at me from his spot by my bed.

"Viccy, why are you on the floor?" I ask in a baby voice, lying on my stomach with my head hanging off the edge, just staring at Vic funny.

"I'm worshipping Satan, you should join in." He laughs, while I flip him off, "Don't be a fuckboy Vic, no one likes a fuckboy."

"Kell, I'm not a fuckboy." He whines, pulling at my hair causing me to yelp in pain and fall off my bed, groaning at the pain in my back.

"Kelly boy, you alright?" Vic asks, straddling me - in a non sexual way - and poking my cheek, acting like a child.

I roll my eyes and poke him back, initiating a full on poking war, which Vic won, because of my stupid ticklish body.

"Gosh! You're so ticklish its unreal." He laughs, sitting on my stomach. I make an 'umf' sound, looking up kto him. He playfully glared at me.

"Is that a fat joke?" He dead panned, making me believe he was being serious.

"I, um-" I was cut off by his laughter. I mentally sighed in relief. I mean, that would be a hard situation to get out of, considering that he's quite sensitive on name calling.

"Oh, the look on your face." He laughed even harder, causing tears to escape his eyes. He fell off my stomach and onto the floor, continuing to laugh tremendously. I' m starting to believe he's possesed.

I shoot up, looking at him and taking my two index fingers, crossing them over each other to make a cross.

"THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELES YOU!" I yell, causing him to jump and look to me, but continue laughing.

"THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELES YOU!" I continue, only to make him laugh more. This wasn't working, damn it. Time to think of something else.

"THE POWER OF SATAN COMPELES YOU?" I didn't even know. He looked at me confused, his laughing had stopped. It worked.... For three seconds, until be began laughing again.

I turn to plan B.

"LET US NOT PANIC! OR FALL OUT FOR OUR ROMANCE IS WITH US AT HEART. BRENDON, RYAN, DALLON, PATRICK, PETE, JOE, ANDY, GERARD, MIKEY, FRANK, RAY AND OUR DEPARTED BOB, PLEASE GUIDE VIC ON HIS WAY TO SANITY AND STOP HIS CREEPY ASS LAUGHTER. I NOW CLOSE THE GOD DAMN DOOR, SING SUGAR, WE'RE GOING DOWN AND SAY SO LONG AMD GOODNIGHT TO OUR HOLY EMO TRINITY!

Amen."

"Wow, that was something." Vic says, eyes wide and raised eyebrows.

"Wasn't it fabulous?" I ask rhetorically, flipping my hair behind my shoulders.

"Kells, you're gay is showing." Vic teases, poking his tongue out at me.

I kneel down on the floor and face Vic, trying to be more comfortable on my hardwood flooring.

I look directly at Vic and find him already looking at me, seemingly zoned out, I raise an eyebrow and get lost in his eyes, moving closer and closer slightly, Vic not making a move to stop me.

I stop in front of, a few centimetres away from him, my breathing going heavy as I put my hand on his knee.

I slowly lean in, Vic leaning in, going to meet me halfway when my phone makes a loud ringing noise making me jump away from Vic while he clears his throat looking away from me.

I open my text messages and realise it's from my mom.

Mom - Kellin, I'm not going to be home tonight.

I hate her right now.